Chapter 1

The Mystery Girl: Chapter 1

Cordelia's POV

Walking into my new school, I took my Dior sunglasses off and let my gaze wonder. It was smaller than my last school, but I guess it was for the better. At my last school, things got sort of out of my control. The drama that would happen at my old prep school basically took up 23 hours of the day.  And when you were the center of that drama in whatever form it came in, well, it sucked. You would be called names like ugly or fat. For me drama was... different. I was popular, and, unlike most of the other kids at my school, portrayed as a slut through gossip's little game of telephone. Whenever I got caught in the dramatic lives of my peers. I got slut shamed. 

Let me get one thing straight, I'm not a big slut. I don't sleep with every guy I meet. I got that title when one night at a party when I was totally smashed and slept with the guy that Tiffany had a thing for. Tiffany runs the drama and gossip throughout the school and I got on her bad side. FYI I am a horny and sarcastic drunk. To be fair this happen the day that I found my boyfriend of the time cheating on me with Tiffany. I was angry, so  got smashed. Sue me. It wasn't like I meant to fuck him

Anyways back to what I wanted to say. 

I needed to leave my old school after being told by everyone that I had to do this or do that. With my given title I got multiple groups of people and individuals coming up to me telling me what was best for me. I got the abstinence group of kids after me and telling me I need to become celibate, then I had the jock-meat-heads telling me that because I was already known for my "talents" that i should give them head in the nearest janitor closet. Yeah, how about NO. After a while, I was called to the councilor, repeatedly, and even she told me that I needed to be more of a lady. She literally said that I needed to learn to "keep my sex life to myself and not spread the news to everyone about my latest conquest" apparently the teachers thought I was the problem.

Anyways, I decided that the drama was messing up my grades and got my parents to enrol me on line or the last 3 months of the year. Just so you know, I am smart. I'm not an airhead. After I took online classes, I was able to have the ability to take AP classes my junior year.

Well that's my back story so I'm going to go back to the present. As I looked at my class schedule, I saw my locker number, which is 309, written on the top of the sheet in a pink pen (I love the pink gel pen's) and I looked at the lockers and noticed that I was at locker 301. I walked down the hallway a few more steps and found my locker. I noticed that the lockers went from 0-600 and from 0-300 were the freshman and sophomores. the 300-450 were juniors and from 451-600 were seniors, at least that was what I was told. I noticed that the seniors and juniors shared a wing for lockers and the sophomores and freshman shared their own wing of lockers. Spinning my combo, I tuned into my surrounding. Basically, it was screaming girls seeing their friends (they probably saw them yesterday but what ever just keep screaming and let me try not to try and strangle you) and a heard guys talking about sports and tuned out.

Suddenly, I was taped on the shoulder. Jumping, i turned to see the culprit who just scared the living crap out of me. A petite girl with long brown hair and big brown eyes was standing in front of me with a gigantic smile. "Hiya," the girl said with enthusiasm, "I'm Natalie, I'm your locker neighbor!"

"Hi" I said cautiously. Her smile increased and I began to loosen up. "I'm Cordelia, but everyone calls me Cordi" I said with a smile. 

I took a look at Natalie. Her brown, straight hair was gorgeous and she was wearing a light pink flowing oversized shirt tucked into a light faded high waisted pair of blue jean shorts. It looked adorable on her. She make it casual but put together. She was wearing matching flats. I also noticed that we were the same height at the moment. Probably because I was wearing heels but yeah... If we weren't wearing shoes she would be maybe 5'6" while I would be a super tall 5'1"!! Yes I am short, but I like I that way. 

Anyway I was wearing a white tank tucked into a floral peach skirt and a brown belt with a matching purse and jacket. My long blond hair cascaded in soft waves and I had green eyes. Unlike Natalie, my lips were plump. People were drawn to my lips most of the time, but i could tell that Natalie was known for her large eyes. Don't get me wrong, the reason my lips are noticed is because I usually wear sunglasses. If I didn't I know I would be noticed for my eyes. They are bright green and very gorgeous, not to be conceded.

"Well, you can call me Nat! You're new here, right," she asked and I gave her a nod, "Do you want me to show you around?"

"Sure, Nat that would be great" I told her

"Ohmygod, I just have a feeling that we are going to be fast friends!" I smiled at Natalie and took my schedule, "This is so cool," she said as her enthusiasm bubbled out of her, to be honest it was contagious, "We have like 6 classes out of 8 together!!" 

"I thought there were only 7 classes a day" I said with bulging eyes.

"Oh," she said with a giggle, "I count lunch as a class" she continued to giggle and I began to as well. Until I heard a ringing noise. It was the bell saying that classes began in 5 minutes.

I envied Nat. Within the few minutes I have known her, I can tell that she is happy and naturally beautiful. She is gorgeous and her makeup is so light that I would look like a sleep deprived ape. Okay maybe not that bad but she is way too perfect. She was sweet and gorgeous. But what I envied was how innocent and happy she seemed to be. At her age, in this society, I envy that. I really do

"Do we have the same first period?" I asked Nat. She nodded but her eyes were elsewhere and her smile had faded to a neutral look. "Whatcha looking at?" I asked but as I turned around I saw what it was. Three incredibly attractive guys were walking down the hall.

Natalie then spoke, "those are the main jocks at our school. The guy in the middle is my brother, Harrison, then there is Trent, he's the blond, and then Jacob, he is the brown haired one." She continued, "they're juniors but the trump the seniors by far." She then looked at me and said, "But be warned, I love my brother, but he is an arrogant player and can be a total douche."

"I know the type. Personally, I don't care for that type'" when the words escaped my mouth I was embraced in a crushing hug by Nat.

"Oh thank goodness!" She screamed with a grin, "I just knew would be an amazing person!!! Lets go to class."

As we walked we passed the three boys, I noticed that they were really tall, they were all over 6 foot at what i could tell. But it wasn't a creepy tall, it was the height that makes you think that they were well built and could pick up any girl. They didn't pay attention, except for the one in the middle. With a glace he looked at me and then winked one of his deep,blue eyes at me. He turned his attention elsewhere but I couldn't help but notice how toned his arms were and how hypnotic his eyes where. And his hair. I could see myself running my hands through it. It was messy but at the same time not repulsive. It was perfect. But I couldn't let thoughts like that cloud my mind. He screamed troubled and I knew he was he player type. I can't deal with that type. 

But as we walked to class my mind drifted to Nat's brother and how, when he passed him in the hall, he winked at me.

------

Authors Note:

I know it is a bit slow but it will pick up soon

I promise!

PICTURE OF CORDELIA'S OUTFIT ON SIDE

Like

Comment

I don't bite.. unless you want me too ;) hehe

and...

FAN