Why?

As I headed upstairs and grabbed my backpack we all headed to school. Kai was exited to be able to go to school with me, I just stood there trying to hide my smile, that for some reason wouldn't go away. Riley on my left and Kai on my right, they both slowly reach for my hands. Before Riley could reach Kai quickly jerked me into his arms.
"Woah!" I shout, surprised by his actions.
"Hmph!" He quickly turns his head away while Riley gives a sharp glare. While we head into the main building kids crowded around a board.
"What's going on?" I ask Will, as I turn to face him I see Will's tight grip on Kaleb's arm, I couldn't help but chuckle. As I separate from everyone besides Kai, we head to homeroom. Kai quickly takes a seat in front of me while Jared is on my right, sleeping as usual.
"Ah!" I yelp in surprise by the sudden pain covering my body. By head, chest, feet, arms, they all felt Luke they were on fire.
"No." I whisper. No, no. Not now. Of all times, why now? I quickly rush into the hallway.
"Ha, ha." My heart, feels like its gonna burst any second, My breath sped up. Help! Help me! Someone! Anyone!
"Air!" I heard, I'm so tired, m body hurts, please release me now.
"Air!!" The voice got louder with every second I didn't respond.
"H-h-lp..." I choke out before my eyes begun to shut. Darkness, overcame my body, relief flooded over. Cancer, the pain is unreal, but the relief is like your finally release. For I have wished over and over to die, I cried for hours every night, I even tried to end it myself.
"Mom! Dad! I've lived my life for you, I know you would have hated to see he in pain, so I smiled for you, I lived for you. I'm so sorry, for what I have done." I called to them.
"Air." The voice snapped me out of my illusion. Who?
"Air." Light begun to shine.
"Air!!" I heard the scream.
"Ahh!" I scream as throwing my eyes open.
"Air!" I heard the voice repeat again.
"Who?" I ask, suddenly felling arms around me. The voice sunk in.
"Kaleb!" I shriek.
"Air." He says with a sly smile on his lips.
"Get off." I say, pushing his chest.
"No."
"What's wrong with you?" I ask, surprised by his white serious tone. He squirms his face inches away from mine, His silver hair on my shoulders, his arms next to my waist, and his deep blue eyes staring into mine.
"What?" I say, with minimal strength in my body. His right hand now touching my cheek.
"Why?" I ask, with a small voice. His face now right on mine.
"N..." lips on mine, they weren't Kai's but they seemed so familiar. Why, was this happening? Why am I not pulling away? This pervert? It can't be.

A.n
I hope you're liking it so far. Go check out my other books.