Chapter One: Daily days

Student on bus: Hey look there's that faggot kid again! "Every one laughs every one, no one cares about me so why would i care if id die right now? Oh wait i wouldn't care if every one would just fucking die right now, every one is evil, every one is non-needed people should just die drop on the floor cold blooded and killed slowly i move down the bus lane as im trying not get pouched in the stumic but as all was i do, i don't care anymore it will ether be me or them that will die" Me: just leave me alone what do u want me to do die or kill my self or something (said quietly) i sit in a empty set in the mid back sit by the bus window and put my small boo bag down and lay my head on the window as i watch the rain drops down from the sky and when i hear the rain hitting the glass as i sit and go into a little ball cause i felt so insecure about my self and the way i look and dressed, we get off the bus and im all was the last one to get off so no one can push me and beat me up and i walked fast to my homeroom trying to hide from every one and not talk to noone.. not to look at no one.. not to even look where im going, i knew my way around the school anyway so what it matter? oh thats right it dont matter at all cause im nothing worth of living right now so why am i alive right now? what am i to do in this stupid excuse of a life?