Cool Cat Eats Chicken

me and cool cat arrive at our decided location, moto-mart, to have Krispy krunchy khicken (kkk). on our way cool cat tells me about how he believes everyone should spread their love all over each child so they know they are loved. I couldn't help but enjoy it, as it was nice to see my crush being so happy about something.

we get our chicken and then go to Motel 6 to eat it and watch Kitchen Nightmares. We then do each other's eyebrows.

"So XxX.emo.boy.botdf.XxX, what do you do to have FUN!".

"Try to kill myself"

"That's not FUN!"

"it is to me"

cool cat begins to cry but doesn't close his eyes because Derek savage is so fucking poor he can't afford to have fabric flaps to give the effect of closed eyes. He hugs me and tells me why I shouldn't kill myself.

"Living is COOL!!".

I fucking love him so much. I couldn't live without him. This orange cat was making me so happy. Well as happy as someone who runs a botdf account on Instagram can be.

cool cat then turns to me. "You're COOOL!!", he says, making me blush.

I resist the urge to kiss his beautiful pussy cat face.

he then pulls sushi out of a furry abyss and we eat it on the semen covered covers of motel 6. This is the best day of my life.