Mom?

A/n: this is my first time writing shit like this 😑 Ugg I don't feel good too 🤒

"Hey Cress" "hey" my best friend Shade ran up to me she had called me an hour ago and told me to meet her at the park "hey what did you want anyway?" " I just wanted to give you a present for your birthday" she gave a small box " thanks now go to homecoming" she ran to her boyfriends car I waved bye as they drove away I opened the box there was a set of keys I biked home there was a black motorcycle in the garage I got off my bike "yay" I closed the garage I went inside and took of my bike helmet then went to my bedroom and changed into my pj's and flopped down on my bed and fell asleep (next day) I got up and got changed into my day clothes a black hoodie and brown ripped skinny jeans I put my eye patch on, gloves,mask,socks and shoes I then went to my garage and opened the garage door and started up my new motorcycle (at moms house) I hear screams in my moms house I grabbed my motorcycle keys and run up the steps the door was unlocked I run up the stairs to my moms room I hear her pleads then nothing that's when I snapped I burst through her door I saw my dad covered in her blood and laughing like a maniac my walls blocking the insanity inside me were destroyed right then and there "I WILL KILL YOU" I lunged at him I had somehow grabbed the knife that he was holding I stabbed his hand and laughed "your dead" I punched his face "princess stop" he was begging me to stop "you expect me to stop after you killed mom?" I hissed out I then started taking chunks out of his skin he was screaming now "die Die DIE YOU PEICE OF SHIT YOU FUCKING DESERVE THIS" I stabbed his stomach and then his heart "p-princess" he managed to whisper out before choking on his own blood my sainity was slowly coming back I ran up to my moms bed "m-mom" I choked out crying I heard sirens in the distance "fuck" I ran out of the house but not befor pocketing the knife ( lol cliffhangers you'll see what happens next chapter kolkolkolkolkolkolkolkol 🇩🇪 🔘〰🔘)