Part 3:Aquababe

Trey POV
I woke up with a strong arm around me and a hand rubbing my hair. I look up to see Nasir staring at me.
Me:that's creepy asf
Nasir: (laughs)my bad you just look cute sleep
Me: awe that's sweet but still cute
I feel his hand slowly drifting to my ass cheek. I slide that hand up to the top of my waist. I don't play those games.
Me: you can't touch me like that unless your bae or hubby
Nasir: Trey Lamont Rodriguez will you be my boyfriend and partner in crime
Me: yes if you can answer these three questions
Nasir: anything for you
Me: number one do you plan on ever coming out?
Nasir: eventually but no time soon
Me:ok number two how long do you think this relationship will last?
Nasir:baby tbh I want to be together forever
Me:(blushes)awe thanks but last question will you ever cheat on me
Nasir: I proudly in my life have never cheated on anything or anyone
Me: ok then yes I'll be your boyfriend
Nasir leans down to kiss me but we have morning breath. I saw a container for mints on his night stand. I grabbed it and opened it up it was and it was little weed packets.
Me:you smoke?
Nasir:yeah what you don't like it? I won't do it around you
Me: no I was just asking cuz I smoke a lot of weed
Nasir:awe shit then let me roll up real quick
Me: go ahead
I waited till he roll the loud. He took a puff then passed it to me. I took it and took a puff but I made the smoke come out of my nose.
Nasir: awe shit I see your a pro
Me: I'm not so innocent after all
We continue to smoke till it damn near nothing left. I look at him high and he's just staring at me.creepy.
Me:what?
Nasir: can I touch you now that you're my bae?
Me:yeah but there is a limit
Nasir: and what's that limit?
Me: no sex or sexual things only kissing and lap dances for now ok?
Nasir:ok. And lap dances I can definitely do(grinds on my leg)
Me:(laughs) move you creep
Nasir: I'm curious why no sex or sexual things?
Me: I wanna go slow school is my main priority
Nasir:(grabs me and kisses my neck) I got a bad shawty who smart sexy and a virgin how did I get so lucky?
Me:(soft moan) your pushing it now
Nasir:my bad(stops kissing me) so you didn't do anything whatsoever?
Me:(looks down and blushes) I did give head to my ex a couple of times but that's it anyway I'm making us breakfast what you want?
Nasir: surprise me
Me: ok
Nasir POV
I've been feeling a lil sexy thang for a while. I finally got my chance to finally talk to shawty when he came to my job. He was buying underwear. We made small and I wrote my number on his receipt. I guess he knew it was me cuz he called me.
Ever since we've been talking. I've seen him walking so I offered a ride. He was excited I could tell. I drove us to school. I told to meet me here after school. In chemistry one of my ex homies tried arguing with Trey. Once they started fighting I had to fuck him up. I pulled Trey away but David punched him in the stomach. I saw all red and blacked out. I see Trey trying to grab my hand and I just up and left.
I sat in my car thinking about how I could've let Trey see me like that. I don't want to scare him away. I'm really feeling him. But I know David likes him and the way he flirt is rude and disrespectful.
Anyway I drove Trey to my house. He said it was beautiful but I think it's boring and plain. I lead him up to my house. I tell him to pick a movie out to watch. I went to get snacks ,when Trey was bending over. That ass was on another level phat. I mean I be sneaking peeks here and there but I finally saw it up close. We got the movie started. It ended and he looked at his phone. It was too late for him to leave so he stayed with me in my bed. I gave him one of my very old boxer briefs and a regular t shirt and some socks.
He changed in the bathroom and came out looking thick as shit. The shirt was big on him and the underwear fitted him but it was a tad bit small. Some of his butt was poking from the bottom of the underwear. I wanted to hit from every angle but I can't if I wanna keep. I held little me down so Trey wouldn't feel him. Trey got in and I pulled him to me and we went to sleep.
We woke up and found my weed box. Shit and shawty smoked. He was heaven sent and not only that he was a pro he ain't even caugh. So now he downstairs making us breakfast. I really think he the one for me. I go downstairs and find him making eggs, bacon, cream of wheat, and grits. That ass poking out like hell.
I walked up on him and wrapped my arms around his thick waist and starting kissing his neck. He moaned so soft it was cute.
Trey: can you stop I'm trying to focus
Me: don't act like you don't like this don't turn you on.(nibble his neck)
Trey:(moans a bit louder) you play so much stooop
Mini me was getting happy from being on Trey's ass. I ran to the bathroom and took care of business. I walked out and Trey was making our plates.
Trey: that's nasty(laughs)
Me: awe hell how you know(laughing)
Trey: I can feel things on my butt you know
Me: like you never jacked off before
Trey:I did twice actually but I don't like it
Me: I prefer the real thing but I really like you so imma wait for you
Trey: (sits on my lap and kisses me) awe thank you
Me:unless you wanna get pregnant I advise you to get up
Trey: (laughs)ok but your missing out
Me: look in two days it's Christmas and I wanna take you the mall and it's all on me
Trey: oh no I can't....
Me: no you can and you will
Trey: no you don't understand I don't like people spending money on me I hate it
Me: well guess what you will today I'll give you some clothes and we're going
Trey: (frowns) but I don't wanna
Me: baby just this once
Trey: ok
Me: give daddy a kiss
Trey: ew no
I grab him anyway and kiss him slow. I felt his dick hard against my packs. He got off me quick and hurried upstairs. He came out dressed and ready to go.
Me: how did you know where everything was
Trey: oh I didn't I pack clothes in my book bag just in case
Me: smart well I gotta get dressed unless you wanna watch
Trey: I'll be downstairs cleaning the dishes
Me: your loss
I get dressed and we get in my car. And march madness started to play I turned it up all the way plus turned the bass up maximum. Trey just turned around and started to twerk in the passenger seat. His ass was jiggling like no other. When he ready to lose his virginity imma be a savage. He gonna love my stroke game and imma make him call me daddy Nas.
But back to reality we get to the mall. The first store we went to was Holllister. He bought some sweaters and a pair of round sun glasses. He tried paying on his own but I wasn't having that. I gotta treat my prince like a king.
We get done and we go to the food market. He gets some Chinese food and I get a burger with fries. We conversating and he starts acting weird. He damn near breaks his neck leaving the mall. I carry the bags and he won't explain why he acting weird.
Me: baby what is it?
Trey: can we talk about it in the car
Me: of course
So we get to the car and I unlock it. He gets in and I put the bags in the trunk. I get in be car and start it and start playing some soft music on low.
Me: so why were you acting strange?
Trey: I saw my ex in there
Me: ok and why are you so nervous to see him
Trey: we kinda left on bad terms
Me: how bad?
Trey: well(starts to tear up)
I pull him to me. I don't know what he did but I know it wasn't good.
Me: you can stop now
Trey: no i think you should know
Me: stop when you want
Trey: ok. Well he started to abuse me everyday and when I broke up him he tried to kill me I still have the mark
He showed me what looked like a stab wound a inch long. I started seeing red again. I just gripped the steering wheel.
Trey: he tried to stab luckily he missed all my arteries it wasn't fatal. But he is supposed to be in jail. He still got 4 years left.(starts crying)
I hold Trey as cries in my neck.
Me: look baby I will never hurt you emotionally and physically. I really want to go back in there and shoot the bitch nigga up but you already hurting.
Trey: I thought he loved me but he wanted only one thing
Me: did he you know force you to do stuff?
Trey:(looks down) he forced me to give him head and that's all but the night tried killing me he was going to rape me and let's his friends record then they were going to have their fun. Luckily they were running late and I ran away but not fast enough cuz he stabbed me but the neighbors started to come outside. The police came quickly and arrested him.
Me:baby I will never ever lay my hands on you. You mean so much to me to hit you. And if I ever see him I'm going to have a talk with along with my squad.
Trey: no I think he wants to apologize to me cuz his eyes looked sorry and he was coming towards us but stopped and put his hands up when he saw us together
Me: that still doesn't give him the right to do what he did to you
Trey: I know but I just want no memory of him whatsoever
Me: ok let's go we going home
I drove us home. Trey just went to my room and went sleep in only his underwear. I turned the tv on. I was watching football for a little minute then laid my head down. Trey's breathing was going really fast. So I pulled him close to me and his breathing started to calm down . His small hands were on my chest, with his head in my neck. I had one hand on his waist and the other on his left cheek. He moaned a little then went back to dreaming.
I could get used to this.