Chapter 12: To Fight Or To Love

Zoey got up angrily "YOUR GOING TO PAY FOR WHAT YOU JUST DID TO DREN!," Sardon and Tarb both took a step back they never expected Zoey to get this mad. "Power pendant transform!" Zoey said, several minutes later she was a Mew Mew "Mew Mew Style, Mew Mew Grace, Mew Mew Power In Your Face" she turned to face them both. "Hmmm impressive but I'm afraid you won't be defeating anyone right now" Sardon said and ran at Zoey with his lightning weapon. Zoey jumped into the air "Rose Bell full power!" Power suddenly came out of Zoey's Strawberry Bell. "You may have won today but we'll be back!" Tarb yelled as he and Sardon disappeared.

"Yeah well try your luck slimeball!" Zoey yelled after them. After they had disappeared Zoey fell on top of Dren and began to cry again "this is all my fault" she sobbed "why did I even yell at him it wasn't his fault." Zoey continued to cry when suddenly she felt an arm on her shoulder. "Huh?" Zoey looked up seeing Dren sitting there smiling, at first she thought she was dreaming but she wasn't it was really him. "Dren!" Zoey tackled him to the ground falling on top of him, he held her for a few moments not letting her go. Zoey looked into his eyes and quickly kissed him deeply on the lips, he kissed her back and they held each other close for several moments. Dren got up and lifted her into his arms "Zoey I love you let's run away together then we won't have to worry about enemies or even the other Mew Mew's" Zoey sighed "Dren I... I can't" she said softly," Dren was shocked "why? Why can't you?" He held her close to him. Zoey looked at him facing so he could see her "I can't leave the Mew Mew's they need me." Dren sighed "please, please run away with me" he said softly, Zoey blushed "I will..." she smiled at him and he smiled back at her. They both leaned in and kissed each other deeply, Dren held her close to him and they flew off together into the sunset. At last they were both finally together and they could be happy.

THE END