1- Reunited

Third person POV

A twelve year old (f/n) walked down the streets of the underground. She didn't really have any friends, besides three kids around her age.

Named Isabel, Farlan, and Levi. Isabel being thirteen, Farlan fifteen, and Levi fifteen. She's only known them for a year now, and they would teach her some things from the 3DMGs that they had.

(F/n) was closest to Isabel since she didn't have any siblings to talk to. She was an only child...an only child that would get abused along with her mother by her father.

She was on her way back home from the market, where her father sent her to get some bread. As she was walking, she saw Isabel by herself.

"Hey, (f/n)!" She exclaimed in a chirpy manner, rushing towards her. "Hi." She replied in a sad tone. "What's wrong?" Isabel's happiness turned to concern.

The girl bit her bottom lip, debating if she should tell her or not. "Nothing's wrong, now I have to go before I'm late." She lied.

"I promise I won't tell anyone." Isabel caught the girl off guard, while she was starting to walk away. "Please promise me with all your life you won't?" She turned around, walking back to the red head with pigtails.

"Cross my heart and hope to die, stick a needle in my eye." She smiled. (F/n) looked both ways then back at Isabel, grabbing her wrist and pulling her into an empty alley way.

"Remember when you asked me about my scars a few days ago?" She asked, and Isabel nodded. "Well...m-my father...he b-beats me, butpleasedon'ttellanyone! Not even Farlan and Levi can know." She quickly answered.

Isabel's eyes widened with sorrow and sadness, as she wrapped (f/n) in a tight hug. "Oh I'm so sorry! But why don't you tell anyone?" Isabel pulled away from the hug.

"I-I don't know..." She shrugged, looking down at the ground and fiddling her thumbs. "I have to go...or I'll get in trouble." She waved bye and walked back home.

When she got home, she called out that she returned. "Mom dad, I'm home." There wasn't a response, all she heard was screaming. She knew what was happening, for this was the third time it's happened this week.

She walked into the small kitchen and set the loaf of bread down on the counter, before walking upstairs to scold her father. He would occasionally get into physical fights with her mother, and often times with (f/n).

She pounded on their bedroom door and shouted, "Father, please stop!" He didn't reply, and she heard the sound of punches and kicks being made.

She continued pounding on the door trying to get her father to stop, but nothing worked. (F/n) ran down the stairs to the kitchen before returning to the door.

She held in her hand, a rather large and sharp butcher knife. The girl brought her hand up and swiftly swung it back down, hitting by the door knob with such force and power.

She reached her hand though the hole she made and unlocked the door from the other side. She kicked the door open, revealing her father beating the shit out of her now weakened mother.

"STOP IT!" (F/n) screamed, quickly walking over to her mother who was on the floor, curled up in a ball. "You're late! You were with those kids again, weren't you?!" Her father shouted. "Huh-? How do you know about them?!" Her bottom lip quivered as she kept throwing questions at her father.