maybe

I sit in the back of math class, pencil on my lips and paper blank. Frankly, this entire class is so boring i think i might shoot myself before i start to stare at her. she is quiet, and has a pretty smile. She always seems to be by herself and i wonder if she ever needs a friend. i know I'm not suitable for such a position. 

i imagine hips grinding, soft moans 

"Frisk, what is the answer to 24"

i smile lightly, biting my lip

"Frisk, are you even paying attention?"

I look up lazily at the teacher

"To be blatantly honest, no"

Ms. whatever her face is sends me out of her class for the rest of the period and i sit with my bag by the door. I let the sun hit my skin and i close my eyes. I hear the door next to me open a few minutes later. 

"Hey, you're a real shit head, you know that?" Mettaton holds out his hand, gesturing me to grab it so i can get up, "mind telling me what had you so caught up you couldn't fucking multiply 245 by 32?"

i stretch my neck and grab his hand, pulling most of my weight up but appreciating the gesture.

"Hot chick, nothing much"

Mettaton scoffs

"Still staring at that Chara chick?"

"How could i not! I've been trying to get with her for a month now, its quite distressing"

we start to walk towards the closest bathroom. 

"Honestly, sometimes you're such a pig."

i smile cockily, "i know."

'''''

i look down at my phone screen 

6:45 pm

i had just ditched band practice, and decided to go home and smoke.

i was walking towards home when i ran into someone.

"Watch where you are going, or you're gonna have a bad time."

Whoever this kid was didn't know who they were talking to. I looked up to see blank eyes staring at me. The guy had one bright blue eye, the other had an eyepatch over it. 

"Relax kiddo, I'm just messing with you."

they had a soft, almost comical voice and they were slightly chubby. He had a big smile and a blue jacket. he reached out for a handshake. i shook his hand.

a loud rumble emerged from his hand. 

"the old whoopee cushion in the hand trick. People call me Sans."

i rolled my eyes. 

"you smoke?"

i decided to ask, he seemed cool enough and i didn't want to be alone. The only friend i had was Mettaton, and he wasn't into anything but singing in his living room and trying out for any commercial he could.

"yeah"

we both head towards my house