#NiallYouBeast

'-' Cher POV '-'

Niall bursted in the room with a huge grin, which I returned with a confused look, but he didnt notice.

"The last time I saw you, you werent a morning person, Ni." I said, nodding my head to his direction. Louis laughed.

"Yeah." Niall simply said and sat on one of the lover seats and focused on the TV, which was playing Friends.

I pulled my iPhone out of my denim shorts pockets and unlocked it. I went on Twitter and tweeted:

'hangin out with thr 1d boys for a while ;) #niallyoubeast lmfao xx'

I pressed done and it immediately confirmed. I smiled, when #niallyoubeast was top trending world wide.

Scarlet came in after five minutes or so with a big bowl of cereal. She sat herself down on the sofa next to sleepy Liam. Awww!

"Where are my toasts?!" NIALL EXCLAIMED, searching for his toasts. Scarlet shrugged and smirked at the hungry, Irish boy. He shoots her a death glare and stormed out of the room to, what I assume, the kitchen. We all bursted out lauging and Scarlet spilled a few milk on the sofa which dribbled to Liam's trousers.

"Oops." she shrugged and ate a spoonful. I looked at Louis using his phone, a few strand of his brown hair falling down, covering those gorgeous blue eyes. Then, a buzz coming from my phone pued me back to reality. I pulled it out and saw the screen that read: '1 New Message from LouBearX': i giggled, shaking my head at his immaturity which was so cute! I opened the message.

'To: Cher

From: LouBearX

Message: staph starin at me! i mean i no im gorgeous, but geez! only joking babes x anyway, wear somethig skin showing la8r, like a dress or sommit :) taking u out, then you know. WINK. WINK!'

I glance at him. He smirked and stuck his tongue out. God, I want those tongue cleaning the juices out of me! Then, he licks his top lip seductively, making the normal tingle between my thighs. Louis youre making me wet! I decided to reply to him and fiddled with my iPhone.

'To: LouBearX

From: Cher

Message: eeyy! u staph making me wet u sass mastah! and sure, ill wear sommit tight and "skin showing". ill wear black lace undies under ;) use protection xx'

His phone buzzed and he scanned over the screen. I notice his "thing" grow into a boner and he crossed his legs, trying to make Scarlet not to notice. And she didnt. Lucky this time Louis.

'-'-' Author's Note '-'-'

trololololololololol :):):):):):)::) so,nothing much to say, sorry for any spelling errors and such :) my mom took. me. ipad away foem me!!

-NickieH<3

Song: Rock Me by One Direction

Twitter & Instagram: narry_obviously