3. Half-giant

Maggie's POV.

"How can he be gone?" Bella asks. "He disappeared," I say. "Well, I can see that," Bella says. "No, disappearing and appearing is a transportation way for wizards. He just disappeared," I say. "You guys have an annoying witch/wizard language," Bella mumbles. "That's just one word so that's nothing," I say. "Go, make yourself ready," Esme says. I walk upstairs and I stand before my closet. I grab a beige dress and my beige heels. I put my clothes on and I put also a brown belt on. I step in my heels. 

These clothes aren't really witch-like but that doesn't matter. I brush my hair once again and I make sure my make-up is still good. After I'm done I walk downstairs and I go sit on my chair. "Are you guys going with me?" I ask. "I don't think so," Carlisle says. "But we can look at the stuff when you are back. Do you have your list?" Esme asks. I grab my list and I read it.

HOGWARTS SCHOOL OF WITCHCRAFT AND WIZARDRY

UNIFORM

First-year students will require:

1. Three sets of plain work robes (black)

2. One plain pointed hat (black) for day wear

3. One pair of protective gloves (dragon hide or similar)

4. One winter cloak (black, with silver fastenings)

Please note that all pupil's clothes should carry name tags.

COURSE BOOKS

All students should have a copy of each of the following:

The Standard Book of Spells (Grade 1)

by Miranda Goshawk

A History of Magic

by Bathilda Bagshot

Magical Theory

by Adalbert Waffling

A Beginner's Guide to Transfiguration

by Emeric Switch

One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi

by Phyllida Spore

Magical Drafts and Potions

by Arsenius Jigger

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

by Newt Scamander

The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection

by Quentin Trimble

OTHER EQUIPMENT

1 wand

1 cauldron (pewter, standard size 2)

1 set glass or crystal phials

1 telescope

1 set brass scales

Students may also bring, if they desire, an owl OR a cat OR a toad.

PARENTS ARE REMINDED THAT FIRST YEARS

ARE NOT ALLOWED THEIR OWN BROOMSTICK

Yours sincerely,

Lucinda Thomsonicle-Pocus

Chief Attendant of Witchcraft Provisions

"Can I have an owl?" I ask. "Of course, how do you expect we have contact?" Esme says. "Ever heart of a mobile?" Rose asks. "Muggle-electronics doesn't work on Hogwarts," I say. "Muggle?" Bella asks. "A non magical person who doesn't come out of a magic family," I say. "How do you call someone who does come out of a magic family but doesn't has magic?" Bella asks. "A squib," I answer. 

Suddenly the bell rings. "I have to go," I say and I open the door. There stands a really big man on the porch. Believe me he is really big! "Katherine Amore Rosier?" the man asks.  "Maggie," I say. "I am Hagrid and we are making sure you have your stuff today," Hagrid says. "Do you have to grab something else?" I grab my mothers black cloak and I put the letter in my pocket. "I'm ready," I say. This cloak is a bit to long but it works with my heels. Otherwise I would stumble the whole time. Outside there is standing a taxi and I get in. From the outside it looks weird that Hagrid fits in this car but in the inside it's a magical taxi. "We have to get first to Gringotts Wizarding Bank to get your money," he says. "O, I don't have any money," I say. "Your parents left you a lot of money," he says. "You knew my parents?" I ask. "I was with them on my school. They were very nice people," he says. 

Suddenly the car stops. We are already there. I live in the outskirts of Londen. Well, actually in the forest. We moved a few years ago from America, Washington, Forks to England, Surrey, London. We get out of the car and we stand for a cafe. There hangs a board with the text: 'The leaky cauldron.' 

We walk in the cafe and it is not crowded at all. There are  only wizards. You can see it at there clothing. "Hagrid, do you have a new first year?" the bartender asks. "I have to help her to buy her stuff," Hagrid says. "Muggle-born?" the bartender asks. "Katerina's and michelango's daughter," Hagrid says. "But we have to go." We walk to the backdoor and we walk in to an alley wo has a dead end. Hagrid grabs his umbrella and taps on some bricks of the wall. The brick move away and there comes a passage way. "OMG," I say. "If you think this is cool, you are going all crazy on Hogwarts," he says. "There is Gringotts. It is on the end of the street." He points at a huge building. "First, we have to get your key for your safe. By the encounter." 

We walk to a beautiful building with two big oak doors. Hagrid opens the doors and we walk inside. There is a long hallway with at the end an encounter. "What are those?" I ask. "They're goblins," Hagrid says. On the sides of the hallway there are also encounters with more goblins. The last encounter on the end of the hallway has only one goblin. "Hagrid, do you know why the Cullens couldn't come?" I ask. "Some witches or wizards know who are vampires and who not. Even vampires like the Cullens. If someone finds out that the daughter of Michelangelo and Katerina lives by vampires, the Cullens could be in serious trouble," he answers. Vampires aren't really populair in the wizarding world. My parents were populair but I don't know why. 

We walk to the encounter. "We are coming to get some money from the safe of Katherine Amore Rosier," Hagrid says to the goblin. "Do you have the key, sir?" asks the goblin uninterested. "Here it is," Hagrid says and he gives him the key. The goblin looks really intent to the key. It isn't a normal key. It is golden but the end of the key is very strange but also really beautiful. "It's alright," he says. "Heakrip is going the bring you to your safe." There comes another goblin and Hagrid walks after him. I follow Hagrid and we come in a stone hallway. Heakrip points at a cart and Hagrid goes sitting in it. I follow him and Heakrip does it too. Suddenly the cart start to ride.