Unexpected 4: Thunderstorms & Reassurance

Justin's P.O.V:

We stood there, me pushing my body lightly onto his tiny one that was rested against the wall.

Our eyes were held in a deep tingling trance as I was oblivious that I was tenderly caressing his bruised writs with the pad of my thumbs.

His eyes looked into mine and I could tell he was hesitant as my breath washed over his face, along with his wet, trembling lips.

Licking my own with my tongue, I could faintly sense the way he was holding onto the back of my hands with his short, chubby fingers and whimpering lightly.

"Do you want a shower," I questioned and his eyes widened, his lips parting.

He gulped, licking his lips swiftly, "uh y-yes please, sir."

I nodded removing myself from his small, fragile body and the second he tried to take a step, he whimpered loudly stumbling back and grasping my biceps fearfully.

Looking up at me, his eyebrows furrowed as he then removed his tight yet weak hold from my arms.

My stomach felt weird as I didn't allow him to protest wrapping my muscular arm around his slim waist, the other snacking underneath his knees, as I lifted his weightless body up.

He gasped loudly, looking at me with a shocked face and I chuckled allowing him to hold onto my shirt so he can balance himself in my arms.

My insides were all odd, perhaps I had tingles inside me as I carried him up the steps, catching the glimpse of blush that coated his pale cheeks.

His innocent and scared eyes glanced into mine a couple of times, before looking away as I stared right back at him.

Once we were both in the bathroom, I placed him back on his feet and he held onto my pectorals to stand up straight.

"Now, I'll leave you to shower alone, if you promise not to act stupid," I smirked and he gulped, the fear returning in his eyes.

"O-Okay, Master," he nodded and I copied his movement, before leaving him to shower alone.

If you ask me I would never leave him alone in the hot steaming shower as water ran down his pretty, little body. For my own purposes of course.

Giving him twenty minutes to clean himself, I grabbed some of my outgrown clothing making my way in front of the bathroom door.

I have no idea why I allow him such privileges, since no one has ever dared used something in my house other than me so don't ask.

Knocking twice, the door opened and I was met with a timid, flushed Jason, standing at the edge of the door, grasping the towel around his waist and looking down at his feet.

I licked my lips hungrily, examining his body from head to toe and trying to contain the animal inside me.

He looked up at me, tugging on his bottom lip as I held myself from pushing him against the wall and turning his lips into a hot, swollen mess.

"Good boy, now dress up and brush your teeth and I got a surprise for you."

I smirked as his breath hitched and he looked at me with such emotions in his eyes, it made me shiver.

He grabbed the bundle of clothing I was holding and as our fingers brushed, he blushed a light pink, quickly closing the door shut and resuming to do as told. I chuckled, leaning against the wall and awaiting his presence.

After ten minutes Jason stepped out, his hair a damp mess, the clothing I gave him fitting his body just about right, slightly large.

I motioned with my pointer finger, beginning to walk down the hallway.