The date

Natori's POV

I can't believe everything in my life is changing. My dad is engaged and has a baby on the way and the best thing ever I got accepted into one of the greatest performing arts school in America.

One week earlier...

I was chilling with my friends until Michelle came by with the mail. "Natori, you got a letter from the head administrator of performing arts" Michelle said. "Really let me see it" I said. I was so nervous my heart was beating so fast I couldn't open because my hands were shaking a bit. I quickly ripped the envelope I took a quick breath and look at the letter.

Miss Natori...

We watched so much of your dancing and we loved it so much. I think you're a great person to be apart of this program so congratulations you're officially in Julliard university in New York. We really want to participate in our summer program of dancing

Congratulations

The head administrator of performing arts

I got so excited I literally screamed and my dad, Diggy and Princeton came downstairs looking at me like I'm crazy. " Nat why are you screaming?" my dad said. I showed them the acceptance letter and he looked completely shocked

"Amazing right" I said. "Really amazing, congrats Nat." Diggy said.

I'm really excited that I'm going to Juilliard the top performing art school in America I'm so happy.

Michelle: the letter you have to be there on December 29 at 4:00 in the afternoon

Natori: so I only got a month to get everything ready

I only got a month to get everything set that means I got to practice more so to Michelle's studio every day after school. My friends are supporting me through this. I was finishing up my choreography. Then there was a knock at the door "come in" I said and there was Princeton. "That dance was amazing" he said. "Thanks, it took me awhile to get the moves....so what's up?"I said. "I just want to come see how you was doing......you really want to go to Juilliard?" He said.
" yes, I've been dancing ever I was four years old" I said. " yeah but...." He said. " but what?" I said. "I'm just going to miss you like crazy like we've just started to work things out and yet we never have that one date" he said. "You took me to get ice cream a few months ago" I said "that don't count tho I meant like a real date."he said. This boy is full of surprises. I look in eyes and they lustful and passion. I could tell he was serious about taking me on a date. I want to give him a chance even after a few months ago he made me want to commit suicide after what he did. " maybe I can give you a chance but if you cheat, lied to me or even hurt me......I'm done I'm not giving you more chances to prove yourself " I said. I gave him a lot chances but he blew it by having a fight with my brother and telling me he love but he's was the THOT ass frog🐸 kacey. Put me through hell those months ago. " so how about we go see a movie and get some pizza?" He said. "Sure I'm ok with that" I said.

The movie was good...actually the whole day has been good Princeton really prove he changed even there were times at the movies he was trying to feel up on me.😂😂

"I had a good time Princeton thank you"I said. " you're welcome, I'm really going to miss you" he said. He leaned in and all of sudden I leaned in too then our lips touched then things starting to get way far.

This chapter is probably short I'm sorry and I'm sorry that it took me too long to work on it I've so busy with school again I'm very sorry

Love y'all ✌🏼️