Chapter 1

You are a seventeen year old girl who lives with your mom and your big sister. Your sister takes you to school and goes to college. Your grandmother always told you as long as you could remember to be careful with the outside world. She sees too much news; about how people die or robbing things blah, blah, blah, that's why at your house you don't see news, it's always the same goddamn thing, but the only thing that caught your attention was the fact that there three thieves stealing stuff from houses, or stores, but not just stuff, they were supplies. Like food, cleaning stuff, and sometimes money, no one knows who they are because they wear ski-masks. So you keep thinking, poor unfortunate souls.

One unfaithful morning you got up and got dress. Your mother was sleeping and your sister went to buy bread for breakfast, you were at the kitchen thinking when you hear a click 'huh, she's back already?' You went and took a pick at who opened the door, it was the thief, and you ducked behind the counter 'holy shit 'You took a pick and saw like he was looking for something' Come on (name) think of something. You went behind him and jump on his back, punching him. You grabbed his ski-mask and he grabs the back of your shirt and threw on the floor and pinned you, now he was on top of you. You look and the ski-mask on your hand then carefully looks up and meets with beautiful steel-gray eyes 'Beautiful' You closed your eyes and struggle 'what the hell are you thinking' you started to push him away from you "MO--" you got cut off by him, by his lips, HIS LIPS?! Your eyes were now open wide as you stare at him 'why the hell is he kissing me?' He broke the kiss and looks at your red face with a blank expression on his face, he leans closely at your ear "I'd be quite if you know what's best" you shivered at his words 'Would he kill me? Or mom? Wait what about my sister?'

You look away "if your here to steal your wasting your time, in this house there's nothing that would please you to steal, no money or food" you lied at the part not having food, but you're not rich but not poor either, you have a home to leave but your mom works her hardest to have food at the house and to pay the bills. He stares at you with no emotion showing and puts a hand on your waist "is ok, I wonder how mush I'll get if I sell you" his hand went down to your hip, but you didn't let him, you grabbed his hand and lifted so it would land on your waist "please don't" you pleated, he tch and puts his hand back to place, pinning your wrist above your head

"If you don't want to get caught, you better leave before my sister gets back"

"Oh I'm not worried about that, that's already covered"

You look strait at him with fear in your eyes "you didn't-"

He rolled his eyes "I didn't kill her stupid, I knew were she went, so I told the others to distract her"

You face soften "oh right, there's three of you"

He got off of you, he took his ski-mask and went to the door, you follow him, he puts his ski-mask and looks at you

"Well, I guess I'll see you around"

And with that he left, you were about to get inside when

*beep* *beep*

You turn around and saw your sister. You enter the car

"Morning (name)"

"Morning (y/s/n) (your sister's name)"

"Hey sorry, some people were taking too long and I couldn't buy the bred or you and I were going to be late"

You sigh 'great'

"is ok"

At the ride to school you were thinking the fact that everything was totally unexpected