•Chapter 7•

"you're such a good girl for me, princess. now swallow." I did as I was told and swallowed the bitter sweet liquid. "I want you to sleep here, the play room, until your punishment is over. I'll bring you your dinner when it's dinner time, ok? oh and also there's a button here if you ever need anything. emergencies only." I nodded. he gave me a quick kiss on the lips. "love you, princess" he said. "love you too, daddy." he walked out the door as I said those words.
-
i did as Daddy Calum said and drifted off to sleep, not wanting to get more punishments for disobeying his orders.
*
"princess.. princess wake up!" I woke up to calum jerking my body. I groaned, stretched and yawned before he handed me a sort of list. "what's this?" I said grabbing at the list "just some rules that you'll need to know"

"Rule number one: No panties when your daddies are home.
Rule number two: Your daddies may not have playtime if one of them takes you out or without permission.
Rule number three : Absolutely no lingerie, besides the basics outside of the house.
Rule number four: When punishment is necessary, you will take it like a good little cum-bucket, unless the safeword is used.
Rule number five: During playtime, tits out, always.
If any of these rules are broken, punishment is inevitable."

I recited from the list of rules, daddy Ashton pasted onto the refrigerator a few days earlier. My daddies had to modify the rules a bit after my last punishment and they're making sure I know the new rules.
"Good girl." Daddy Luke praised.
"Thank you daddy." He ran his fingers though my hair. I sat on my knees as he stood before me.
"Now Kitten, let's not break the rules already." Daddy Luke warned motioning to my tank top.

"Oh right." I nodded pulling it down. I was home alone with Daddy Luke, which I'm surprised my other daddies even allowed.
"Now that that's cleared up." He unzipped his pants.
"Daddy," I chuckled biting my lip. "They already caught us yesterday, you're not supposed to touch me all day." Daddy Luke surprise attacked me in the kitchen while my other daddies, except daddy Ashton were playing FIFA. He had my mouth covered and was biting my shoulder to conceal the sounds, but daddy Ashton walked in to check on dinner. Now Daddy Luke isn't allowed to touch me and I'm not allowed to touch him.

"But Kitten, I just need this one favor from you. Please please." He pouted his lip and reached down to run his fingers through my hair.
"Fine, but we're doing it my way." I stood up. I never get control in any situation, so I am absolutely taking this moment and running with it. I grabbed his hand and led him down the hall to my bedroom. I hardly spent time in here, except after punishments. Every night I slept with one of two of my daddies in their own beds. I pushed him down on the bed and climbed on top of him. I pressed our lip together and begin grinding myself into his hard on. "Kitt-"

"Shhh." I placed my finger over his lips to silence him. "I'm going to get on my knees for you, and after you come, you will thank me, understand?" He nodded with a huge smile. I placed a few more kisses on his lips. I climbed off of him and into the space between his legs. Since his pants were already undone I was easily able to get his cock out. I kissed up the underside of his shaft. Normally I didn't bother with the teasing because my daddies did not like it when I kept them waiting, but daddy Luke had no choice. He has to take what I give him. I took him in my mouth sucking the tip lightly. His hands went to my head and moved my hair out of my face. Daddy Luke propped himself up on his elbows so he could watch me. I fully took him in my mouth and swallowed.

"Fuck, you know that drives me fucking insane." He groaned, his grip on my hair tightening. I slowly bobbed my head, being sure to keep my eyes on his. That was an unwritten rule between my daddies and I; Eye contact, always. I wanted to drag this out as long as possible because I wanted Daddy Luke to suffer a bit for asking me to do this when I'm not supposed to. I licked straight up his length and swirled my tongue around him. I took him back in my mouth and hummed a little bit. Daddy Luke horsely moaned my name.