He Cheats P. 7 G

You were on the plane on your way to london sitting by the window just wanting to cry because you were still not over what happend yesterday and (g/n) and grayson were sitting next to each other.

london

when you guys arrived it was at sunset
When you all were getting in the car go to the hotel you decided to wait and get in another car alone it was too awkward for you and you dont even want see them
when you all arrived at the hotel
he opend the door for you, you didnt even look at him you just walked in with a straight face completly ignoring him
When you got your own room and you decided to relax and just sleep watch a little bit of tv.

Graysons POV

uuuuuuhhhh.....What a long flight. I sat next to (g/n)
Whitch i hated. I open the door for (y/n) and she completly ignored me. That hurt so much. I just want to fully explain to her what really happend
It was just a few kisses thats all . I think she is taking this too far.

End POV

(Y/n) POV

Honestly i really dont want to talk, see, and /or hear anything about grayson but i feel like he should explain even though i already know what happend ugh...

End POV

"You alright buddy" ethan asked
"You seem a little down"
"She didnt even looked at me, she slapped and hit me, she hates me, and all i did is love her, i didnt ask for this it wasnt my fault, i just want to explain to her."
"Cheer up bu..." Ethan was caught off as soon as you slowly walked up to them.
"Umm...can i, talk to grayson?" You ask softly with a raspy voice
"Uuuuhh yea, yea uh ok bye" ethan says quickly glancing over at grayson.
"Uh hey" gray says nervously
"Mmh ....uh you said, you uh wanted to explain on what happend between you and her. Sooo... i wanna give you the chance for you to explain."
"Really? See um there is actually not much except that she kissed me she has been on to me since the beginning but i swear ive rejected her. And everything...(y/n) im really sorry" he says stepping twords you trying to hug you but you step back rejecting his hug.
"That still doesnt explain on what you did just because you kissed her doesnt mean you had to kiss her back and make things go further...why did you bring me on this tour."
"To show you off and show her your mine and that i love you."
"What so you cheat and used me ?"
"What no."
"You just wanted me there because of her"
"im sorry, im sorry , so sorry" grayson said crying
"Ok......i forgive you."
"Really so you and i can.."
"No..," you said interrupting him
"I loved what we had and you, you were always there, the person i could trust and who loved me but honestly now all of that is ruined, just because i forgive you doesnt mean we can get back together "
"No we..."
"cheating on someone especially sleeping with someone is an all time low for you"
"Wait.....i never.."
"Save it gray i heard what you had to say there is no getting back together whats so ever none of that....just answer me one thing......why didnt you tell me and had to lie"
" no i was going to tell you once we got here"
"So you were going to tell me when it was just the 2 of us alone were i wouldnt have anybody to go to and just be alone ....nice way to tell me gray .....goodbye gray"
You say crying and leaving him crying
"NO WAIT" grayson said with a few tears streaming down his face

the next part will be the last part