Chapter 4

Warning: Smut throughout the chapter

Vanoss POV

I don't know why I kissed him. I just wanted to be close to him. The closer I got the more I wanted to kiss him. I think it was the alcohol in me that made me brave enough to actually do it. It must of been. I would never of done it sober. Not because I didn't want to. It was because I was scared of the rejection. Especially as I had never had feelings for a guy before. But there was something about Delirious that just made me want him.

He had said that he wasn't going to pounce on me when he revealed that he was gay, and he hadn't, if anything it was me who pounced on him, but from the moment my lips touched his, he didn't hold back. He was as involved in this kiss as much as I was. He even pulled me on top of him so I was straddling him. It was at that moment that I decided I wasn't going to think about it anymore, I would deal with the aftermath tomorrow. But if there was one thing I knew now, there wasn't going to be any regret on my part.

His lips on mine felt amazing. It was better than any other of the girls who I had kissed. I was very turned on. My dick was giving away just had turned on I was. Delirious flipped me over so he was straddling me. He started to plant little kisses all over my jaw line and down my neck. My dick went even harder not that I thought that was possible. I had never been as turned on as much as I was when Delirious was kissing and nibbling my neck.

He started nibbling my ear. 'If you don't want this, tell me to stop. I dunno about you but I want this, more than you know.' He whispered into my ear. I groaned and responded with capturing his mouth in a kiss. Our tongues were wrestling each other, as I was trying to get him out of his shirt that he was wearing. He tugged the offending item of clothing off and flung it on the floor. Then he was kissing me again within a split second.

I broke away from the kiss to look at him lying beside me. He was stunning. His muscles were defined perfectly. I tentatively reached my hand out and ran it down his chest, moving it closer to the bulge that was so apparent in his joggers. He was big judging by what I could see. He was as turned on as I was. I carried on moving my hand southwards and put my hand on his dick through his joggers.

I was right, he was big. The moment my hand brushed his dick through the fabric he let out a soft moan. I began to palm him through the cloth. Within minutes he was bucking his hips up to get more friction. I had a feeling that he was getting close and I didn't want it to end this quickly so I moved my hand away and kissed him again. He gripped the hem of my shirt and tugged it off me. It was then his turn to stare at me. I was lying next to him in just my boxers, my hard dick on plain sight. He giggled, which then set me off giggling, and before I knew my boxers were off and his mouth was round my dick.

It was the best sucked dick I had ever had. He knew exactly what to do. Taking my whole length straight to the back of his throat with no hesitation or gag, playing with my balls as well as pumping my cock where his mouth had been. I would love to say that I lasted more than a few minutes, but I can't. It wasn't long until I was telling him I was about to cum, and when I did, it was the most intense feeling I ever had. I had shudders going throughout my body because of what he did with his mouth. He swallowed every last bit, and then looked up at me mischievously.

I got my breathing back to normal while I was stroking his cock. Any doubts that I had at the beginning of the night had been erased. Right now, this was the most sure I had ever felt about anything. I sat up and moved my head down to his dick and repaid the favour. I couldn't take him all the way but I got into a technic quick enough.  Licking and sucking. I even sucked on his balls which caused him to throw his head back and swear. I was no where near as good as Delirious had been, but he seemed to be enjoying it.

I could feel him getting close, and just when I was about to pick up speed and make him cum, like he had done to me, he pulled me off him. He looked me dead in the eyes and told me 'I want to fuck you'. I wanted him too. I wanted to feel his enormous cock inside me, but I had to admit I was slightly worried about how much pain I was going to be in. I'd never experienced anything like that.

He could sense that I was nervous. 'We'll take it slowly, and if it gets too much we can either stop completely or we can carry on with what we were doing before' he said gently to me. I wanted it and I knew I wasn't going to turn him down, and the way he spoke made me feel safe, secure and cherished. This maybe a one night stand but at least it wasn't going to be one I would regret. I nodded to him and he got off the bed to get a bottle, of what I presumed  was lube. He kissed me as he climbed on the bed and in between my legs. Our dicks were brushing against each other and I was hard again.

He squeezed the bottle, and some slippery clear liquid coated his fingers. Then his fingers were there. Pressing on the entrance. I gasped, the feeling already was intense. Intense but pleasurable. I was going to enjoy this. I smiled at him, and he smiled back as he pushed one finger in. It felt alien to have something entering my body there, but after I got used to the feeling, and Delirious had started to move his finger slowly, it was just as pleasurable as I hoped it would it be.

He moved his finger faster and added a second. He was moving faster and faster, and making a scissor motion which I guessed was to make it easier for him to push into me with his dick. After he had done this, he took the bottle of lube and lubed us both up. Our eyes locked. 'Ready?' he asked me. 'Ready' I replied. He lined his dick up to my entrance and began to push forward very slowly. The pain seared through my lower body. I couldn't help but let out a gasp of pain. He stopped dead. 'Don't stop' I practically
begged him 'I was just getting used to it. Carry on.' So he did. Soon enough he was all the way inside me. He gave me a minute to get used to him and slowly started moving his hips. It wasn't long until we both found a rhythm. He was in so deep that he soon found my prostate. As he hit it, I began screaming. I was screaming his name as I came all over his chest. It wasn't long until Delirious was cuming inside me after I came on him. He collapsed on top of me, covering us both in my cum.

He slowly pulled out of me. 'That was amazing' he sighed as he rolled off me and grabbed a towel off of the floor so he could clean up the mess on our chests. I was so tired. So I just laid there and let him clean me up. After he was finished, he got back into bed and pulled me onto his chest. He kissed my head and within seconds I was asleep. But just after he had kissed my head I was sure he had whispered I Love You. I didn't dwell on it too much then, thinking it was my imagination but it didn't stop a flutter of hope fire through my body.