The tale bout lubes tattoo

Once a smol smol boy named Lube Faglinson was in the U.S, alone. He missed his husband Hardtree Dicksucker a lot and thought to himself "Bro I should get a tattoo as a tribute to my hoe Hardtree!" I should probably add that he was higher than Mount Everest. So he went to the tattoo place and said "AYYO BITCH GIMME A TATTOO." The tattoo artist was patient and asked where lube wanted to have his tattoo and he answered "ON ME BUM, I WANT IT TO SAY "property of hardtree" COS HES MY HOE." the tattoo artist was like "k bro idgaf lay on the table." And lube did as the tattoo artist said and laid on the table dragging down his pants getting ready for the tattoo. "ay bro what's ur name." Lube asked thinking he was whispering but in reality he was screaming higher than hardtree does in dmd. "I'm jack, jack mqueen." The tattoo artist whispered quietly. "NO BRO YOU AINT." Lube screamed out. The tattoo artists then confessed that his real name was Linkin thedescription, Lube thought it was a weird name but just went along. When the tattoo was done he took a good look at his bum and was pretty goddamn happy with the tattoo, he was feeling really excited to show his dear husband. He payed Linkin and then he went to his 69 star hotel and packed his stuff, this bitch was going back to London to show his husband. When lubes plane finally landed in London he ran through the airport and jumped in to his 72726291362982828 million pound golf car and drove of in the sunset (just kidding it was midday). When he finally got home to the 82719272819288282288282822828282 million pound kfc restaurant they lived in (they actually only lived there on the weeks so they only rented a corner). "HARDTREE ARE WE GONNA FUCK OR NAH?!" Lube shouted loudly. "SHUT UP U 2 CM LONG BITCH IM EATING KALE!" Hardtree screamed from the corner. Lube smiled with all the fond this bitch had in his body and walked up to Hardtree and pulled down his pants "lok me gott a tati fo u!1!" lube said. "u gott tati fo mi!1!?" "mi got tati fo u!1! lok it cuti!1!" Lube said with so much excitement. "That's the ugliest tattoo I've ever seen lube, they spelled everything wrong it legit says "Hard for prostitute" didn't u check the spelling?" Hardtree said with so much disappointment in his voice. "But. But I checked the spelling and it was correct it said "Hardtrees property"!!" Lube said with a tear running down his cheek. "Where u high?" "YES BITCH I HAD KUSHED SO HARD DAMN DUUUUUUUUUDE I WAS SOOOOOO HIGHHHHHHHH." Lube then remembered that he was talking to his husband who only ate grass like he was a fucking cow. "Just a little." Lube then whispered. "Well would u still fuck me even though it says that I get hard for prostitutes?" Lube then added with innocence in his voice. "Bro ur the one topping so obviiiii." And then lube and Hardtree fucked for 67 hours.

The end.