chapter 37

I saw Laura's house and my hands got sweaty. I was nervous. Today, maybe today.. We finally could talk the way we should have done it a long time ago.

Biting my lip I walked up the little street to her house. I took a deep breath, telling myself I didn't have to be nervous.

I just rang as someone pulled me back, turned me around and I immediately felt a fist in my face.

I couldn't realize what happened as this person hurt me again. The person beat me in the stomach and kicked my knees what made me fall down on the ground.

"I told you you should let her alone!" Simon screamed and kicked my stomach. I just groaned.

I heard the door open and a voice screaming Simons name in shock. I hardly noticed it, my eyes got heavy. But the kicks stopped as I passed out.

-
Laura's POV.

I sat in the living room, reading a magazine as the doorbell rang. I rolled my eyes. I was alone home so I had to open the door.

What I saw got me shocked like I never was before. Ross was laying on the ground getting punched and kicked in his stomach by Simon.

"OH GOSH! SIMON!" my hand covered my mouth, unable to do something for a few seconds. But then I ran to him and stopped him.

"ARE YOU INSANE!" I looked at Ross and kneeled down to him, his eyes closed, his nose bloody. A tear was rolling down my cheek and I stood up and looked at Simon.

"If you don't want me to call the police, you better go. You better go and never come back! I promise you, hurt him once again, you'll be in big trouble!" I was mad. I wanted to bring Ross in the house.

"Laura-" he began, but I shook my head.

"Go!" I waited til he left and then fast went inside and begged my dad for help.

He carried Ross inside, I told him to lay him onto my bed. I was going to take care of him.

I looked at him, sadly. "Thanks." I said whispering to my dad and he left us alone.

My hand softly touched his cheek, "Oh, Ross. What has he done to you.." Tears were building up. I didn't even exactly know why.

When I was looking at Ross, I felt like my eyes only saw him, the happy him. Without the edges and injuries.
He was perfectly imperfect.

I held his hand, stroking it slightly, wanting him to wake up. I also took a tissue and did the blood away careful.

Suddenly his eyes twitched and short later he opened them a bit. A smile came up and I couldn't hold it back.

"You saved me.." He spoke quietly, his voice rough and weak, but his words strong.

"Pshh.." I answered and he sat up. I saw the pain he had. He touched his stomach, whispering ouch.

I hugged him but he groaned a bit and I pulled away, sorry I-"

He chuckled, still touching it, "I know, I know. Men are such babies.." He wanted to laugh a bit but he whispered an ouch again.

My eyes were on him, searching his. Then they found them, and I was hypnotized.

><><
Don't mind mistakes. Its about 1 am in Germany and I'm pretty tired, that's why I'm gonna sleep now. Gn.

So I guess this kinda was an idea by someone, so thanks to this one! (I'm not sure, but if you're the person who wrote me this, then thanks to you!)

Holiday starts tomorrow. I'm so happy!:):):)

Okay how you know comment fave line!!!!!! To make me happy (:(:(:(: <3

Love y'all. *: