Hideout

We laughed as I ran through the forest. Fal had her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. I slowed down as we got further away from the kingdom. Fal jumped of my back and I scouted the area with my scythe.

"All clear" I said and she moves a tree. We ran down to the base making sure the entrance was sealed.

"IIt'2 about tiime you guy2 got here" Psiioniic said with his arms crossed.

"SHHHHHHH PSII WE MUST NOT WAKE THE CHILDREN" Jhesther said, "AND MY DAUGHTER WHAT IS ANOTHER HIGHBLOOD DOING HERE WHAT AFE YOU DOING HERE" he looked at Fal.

"Father" I facepalmed "II've told you of my matessspriit before" I pulled my scarf back up and Songbird came out holding a grub.

"It's little Nepeta" she played with the grub. Disciple came out with 2 more.

"This is Meulin and Kankri!"she smiled as the played in her hair. I heard hissing and saw a little grub at my feet so I picked him up. "Oh and that's Karkat!"

"Liittle Karklezzz" I smiled at him and he stared at me blankly. My eyes started to glow. Maybe there is some hope in this cruel and unforgiving world. Karkat crawled on my shoulder and patted my cheek with his little grub feet.

"He's so adorable" Fal squealed and grabbed Kankri who snuggled up to her. I looked back at Karkat, he was asleep on my shoulder. He will live a hard life as a mutant blood but he will survive.

"Alright guys. Tomorrow the GHB plans on attacking the village to the north. This is a home to Lowbloods mainly mutant bloods. He will will be there before sunrise so Songbird and Headsman you two will lead our forces. Psiioniic and Jhesther will help you. Me, Disciple and Falconer will go now and warn the village. Head there the minute you all are ready to go. Also Falconer, send a message to Summoner letting him know what's going on." Signless ordered as he pulled up his hood. Disciple and Fal grabbed all the grubs. Fal hugged me.

"Be safe love.." I said and put her hood up. She nodded and kissed my cheek.

"Aren't I always?" She gave me a reassuring smile. I smiled and pulled up my hood. They left we got out weapons and prepared for battle. Gog help us all and let's all hope that we all make it out alive.