for your entertainment

Okay so this may suck.

So I'm hanging out with one of my closes friends, Marshall lee. We're watching the walking dead. Then Daryl is so close to dying I have my claws, ears, fangs, gold eyes, and tail out because I turn into a werewolf when I get excited. "Wow, N/N, it's just a TV show" Marshall says as he pauses the TV. "What are you talking about, Marsh, if Daryl dies we riot." I say as a playfully punch his arms. The only thing I have now is my gold eyes, I can never change my eye color. My real eyes are really dark drown, like black. "Alright N/N, I'll just hit play." He hits play and I watch intensely.
TIME SKIP
"Wow" I say right after Rick kills Pete. Marshall is looking at the screen the same way I am, eyes wide and mouth in the shape of a O. "That was.... wow" he says, still shocked. "To tell the truth I seen that coming." I say as I pat his back. "So what do ya want to do now?" I say. Marshall is about to say something when my phone goes off. 'there's no way you'll rig the alarm.' My phone sings and I answer it be for it can get further into the song. It's my mom. "Hey, Marsh, is it okay if I spend the night." Marsh nods his head as he looks for another movie to watch. My mom gives me permission to spend the night and tells me to not get to wild. I hang up and stay on the couch. Then Marshall starts to sing. "So hot, out the box" then looks at me. "Oh no" I say with a smirk. " can ya pick up the pace" Marsh continues. "Turn it up,
Heat it up" Marsh sings as he walks towards me. I can't help myself "need to be entertained Push the limit Are you with it?" Marsh sits on the couch and sings seductively "baby, don't be afraid
I'm a hurt 'ya real good, baby" I think my heart skips a beat "Let's go It's my show
Baby, do what I say Don't trip off the glitz
That I'm gonna display I told ya I'm a hold ya down until you're amazed Give it to ya 'til you're screaming my name" Marshall places a hand on my shoulder where my strap to my tank top that says 'bite me'( ha bite me, see what I did there XD) is. Marshall leans to my ear. "No escaping when I start, Once I'm in, I own your heart,
There's no way you'll ring the alarm, So hold on until it's over" Marshall leans away and I see his eyes closer than I had ever have only they're a orange-ish red. "Oh, do you know what you got into?
Can you handle what I'm 'bout to do?
'Cause it's about to get rough for you
I'm here for your entertainment" Marsh smiles, it's his 'oh ya' smile which is never good. He pulls me up. "Oh, I bet you thought that I was soft and sweet 'Ya thought an angel swept you off ya feet" Marshall sweeps me of my feet, spins me around, and lays me on the couch. "But I'm about to turn up the heat, I'm here for your entertainment" he floats up. " It's alright, You'll be fine, Baby, I'm in control" he drops on me and his red plaid shirt flys off of him. He rolled me on the floor, but now I'm on him. "Take the pain, Take the pleasure, I'm the master of both, Close your eyes, Not your mind" he floats both of us up and grabs the back of my neck and pulls me down. " Let me into your soul, I'm a work it 'til you're totally blown" he let's us both fall on the couch. "No escaping when I start, Once I'm in I own your heart, There's no way you'll ring the alarm, So hold on until it's over" Marshall grabs my hands, flips us, and pins my arms above my head and I can fill him getting a boner . "Oh, do you know what you got into?, Can you handle what I'm 'bout to do?, 'Cause it's about to get rough for you, I'm here for your entertainment" he looks into my eyes.
Marshall lee stands up and pulls his blue jeans off to reveal his red and black boxers, then he straddles me agian and grabs the bottom of my tank, pulls it up,over my head and into a corner of the room . "I bet you thought that I was soft and sweet, 'Ya thought an angel swept ya off your feet, Well I'm about to turn up the heat, I'm here for your entertainment" Marsh stares at my D cup boobs and red lacy bra. Then pulls my black shorts off, and throws them to where he threw my shirt, then places his head in the crook of my neck. "Oh oh...Oh oh... Entertainment...Oh oh... Oh entertainment...I'm here for your entertainment..." he pulls his head away from my neck, and screams so load he could wake the dead , I mean if he wanted to. " Oooohhh... Do you like what you see? Wooooaaaahhhh... Let me entertain 'ya till you screeaaam" I mange to grab his boxers and pull them as he floats up. I pull off his boxers and throw them into a corner. I then pull off my bra. He falls back on me. "Oh, do you know what you got into?, Can you handle what I'm 'bout to do?, 'Cause it's about to get rough for you, I'm here for your entertainment" I flip him over using my werewolf strength. Then I sing the last part. Making Marshall lee 'the vampire king' blush deep, deep red. "Oh, I bet you thought that I was soft and sweet (bet ya thought), 'Ya thought an angel swept ya off your feet, Well I'm about to turn up the heat (turn up the heat),I'm here for your entertainment" I lean down and place my lips on his. I tangle my fingers in his hair. He places his hands on my waist, running one up and down my spine. I pull away just long enough for air. "That was amazing" Marsh says. "Thanks" I reply. "Let's take this a bit farther" he smirks.

You imagine what happens next ;D