Chapter 10 the big question

Jax pov
I would have stayed but i had to start planning with diego. I texted him to meet me at the seven. When he arrived we planned everything. We got a band, and i called a guy to set of some fireworks. When we where done texted all our friends and family. When i got home i called emma.
Emma pov
Im kinda worried. I have not seen or talked to jax at all today. Is he ok. These thoughts where running through my mind when my phone rang.
Convo
E- JAX!!!
J- yes emma its me. Sorry ive been busy with diego all day
E- its ok so why did you call
J- well me and diego are throwing a party tommorow night at seven on the beach i want you to go with me
E- of course ill come pick me up what time?
J- how about 6:30
E- sounds good
J-love you
E- love you too
End of convo
I was do relived to hear jaxs voice. I better start picking out my outtfit. I choose a long pink dress and pink heels to match. Tommorow morning ill go get my hair done. This is going to be perfect. I yawned. Better get some sleep for tommorow.
Jax pov
I had one more thing to do and then i was going home. I called a rental place and ordered my tux. I would pick it up in the morning. I layed down and fell asleep.
Emma pov
When i woke up i ate breakfeast and got a shower. I blow dryed my hair and hurried out the door to make my hair oppointment. The stylust did a perfect job. I walked home. I got inside and put on my dress i looked wow. I think. I started to put on my makeup. I stopped about half way through. I started to think. I think i love jax . Love love jax. I finished my make up and put on my heels and sweater. I heard the door bell ring. I opened the door to find jax in a tuxedo looking really hot. "You look amazing em" he complimented me . "You look great too" i said. We got on his dirt bike and for some reason i was not scared at all this time. I felt so safe with jax.
Jax pov
The party was going quick. It was almost sundown. Thats when ill ask emma. Soon the sun was setting. I walked in the stage and asked the band to stop for a few minutes. I invited emma up on the stage." May i have your attension please" i said into the mic. I got down on one knee. " emma alonzo" i said" you are the most beautiful ,caring  ,wonderful, girl i have ever met will you marry me"