Chapter 11 - CAN I TRUST YOU?

'BEEP.' 'BEEP.' 'BEEP.' The alarm goes off at 7.30am and Alanna is the first one to wake up in the girls hotel room. 

"Guys!" Alanna says with a big yawn half awake trying to widen her eyes. "It's time to wake up and start a fresh brand new day!" 

"Alanna. Don't get me started. I'm still really upset about what happened the other night." Isabella begins whilst getting up from out of her bed. 

"Don't worry Isabella. Today is going to be so much better! I guarantee it!"

"Yeah. Well I hope it is." Isabella says whilst looking over at Alicia who is still asleep in her bed whilst  giving her a dirty look of attitude towards her. 

"Hey! You do know it's not all of Alicia's fault you know. It wasn't her fault that Jakob likes her and I'm telling you now, Jakob likes you now, not Alicia."

"I never liked Jakob anyways, and he never told me about him liking me. I'm pretty sure it wasn't even true." Alicia says whilst sitting up in her bed budding into Isabella and Alanna's conversation.

"Yeah! Then why did Jakob even say that!? He clearly likes you a lot to have the gut to blurt that out so everyone could hear!" Isabella replies. 

"I don't know why Jakob said that Isabella and.. -" Alicia stops her sentence, "You know what. I'm done arguing with you about this, to me it makes no sense anymore." Alicia swiftly gets out of her bed and stomps into the bathroom and slams the door behind her. 

"I thought today was going to be fresh and brand new! But I guessed wrong." Alanna mumbles to herself whilst bowing her head down. 

Half an hour passes and the girls are already for the day ahead of them. There is no conversation between the 3 of them so Alanna decides to leave their hotel room and go visit Auntie Belinda for a while. She is hoping by leaving Alicia and Isabella alone, it might help them sort things out between each other.

"I'll be back later." Alanna calls out to Alicia and Isabella,  "I'm just going to head over to my Aunties place to see how she is." Alanna says whilst heading out of the room and closing the hotel door behind her. I wonder how Chris is handling this with the other two guys, Alanna wonders.

Over at the boys hotel room.....

"Ahhhhhh. I think today is going to be a good day!" Jakob says whilst hopping out of bed.

"And what makes you think that Jakob!?" Ethan says with a bit of grunt in his voice.

"Guys, stop. Before you get into a big argument just relax and calm down. There's nothing to be mad at each other at." Chris says whilst budding into Jakob and Ethan's conversation. 

"Yeah there is Chris!" Ethan begins, "This guy here who I thought was one of my best mates who I always thought we both could count on each other kept the most biggest secrete from me."

"Ethan! I didn't mean to say what I said the other night. I never had even told Alicia that I liked her and I never will any time soon." Jakob says.

"Yeah. Well I'm pretty sure Alicia now thinks that you do like her when your now admitting that you don't! Also, If you don't like Alicia why did you even say what you said!?" 

"Ok Ethan, here it goes, I really did like Alicia before you ever told me that you liked her and I just got so annoyed at you two the other night because..." Jakob trails off.

"Because...?" Ethan says.

"...Because I was jealous! But now I'm not and I don't like Alicia anymore." 

"Okay Jakob. But now you have to prove it to me that you don't like her and I'll see where I'll take our friendship from there." Ethan says whilst heading to the bathroom.

Jakob splats flat on top of his bed. 

"I guess this is your time now to show and tell Isabella your feelings and how sorry you are about how you treated her." Chris says to Jakob.

"Yeah I guess this is my once in a life time opportunity to say my thoughts and feelings to Isabella and to prove to Ethan that I don't like Alicia!"

"That's my Baekob" Chris says with a little laugh. 

As the day passes, things over at the girls hotel get worse...

"Oh. So now you like Ethan huh?" Alicia asks with attitude in her voice of tone.

"Well I did clearly say that. Didn't I Alicia!?" Isabella says with anger.

As Alanna has just arrived back from her Aunties place she can see that Alicia and Isabella are having a big argument and aren't getting along at all!