Chapter 1:A Princess in Disguise

(F/N)=Fake Name
(R/N)=Real Name
(H/C)=Hair Color
(F/C)=Favorite Color

Your POV
My dad tells me that I have to marry some guy I have never met what the heck just because my brother disappeared. I hate hate him so much right now, but I wish I knew where he was because I do miss him he only told me that he was going to fake his death thats all. I told my dad "I will not marry the eldest son of Scaleswind." and stormed off to my room. I told myself I need to escape so I dyed my hair (h/c) and put on my only pair of clothes a Okasis Guard uniform.Me and my brother wanted to be guards when we were younger until I found out I was to be married! Grr I am still mad about that. Than I grabbed my (F/C) cloke (is that how you spell it) to hided my strike of sandy blond hair that I braided across the back of my head. Then I jumped out the window and ran.

Garroth POV
I was patrolling the woods when I hear rustling in the bushes I get out my sword and look to see Okasis guard which reminded me of my sister back at home when we were younger I remember how she said Garroth when we get older do you want to be a guard with me I said yes. I went back to reality and told the guard to say their name and why they are here.

Your POV
When I was far enough away from Okasis I took my (F/C) cloke off and put my helmet on and took off again. I was lost in the woods until I saw a light from a distance and started to and, but I saw a figure so I hid in a bush but I think they heard me because the next thing I know I am on the ground with a sword at my throat. The guy had an Okasis guard uniform like me. He asked my name so I said "My name is (F/N)" and why I was here so I said I needed a place to stay at because I am running away from my home I was afraid to tell him that because he was an Okasis guard I think?

Garroth POV
I guess the guard is a girl and because her name is (F/N) and her armor is fit for a female guard. She also said she was running away from her home I wonder why but she sounded scaried. Probably because she thinks I am an Okasis guard. I tell her that she is fine I am a the head guard of Phoenix Drop.

Your POV
After this stranger told me he wasn't an Okasis guard I was a bit more happy. So I was about to ask his name when a guy with light brown hair and light blue eyes running towards us.

Laurence POV
Garroth hasn't been back since he left for his patrol and it was over, so I go searching for him and see him holding a sword to someone's neck ,so I run towards them and see that it is a guard to be exact a female guard .Garroth I said that is no way to treat a lady.

Garroth POV
"That is no way to treat a lady." he said no way to treat a lady she is a guard for crying out loud.Laurence I was about to let her up. Well now you know my name. (F/N) meet Laurence meet (F/N).

Laurence POV
Nice to meet you (F/N).
Hello (F/N) you there.

Your POV
Gar...Garroth I think I may have said that to loud cause Laurence and Garroth gave me a weird look so I said I use to know someone with that name sorry. Hi Laurence by the way can I stay at your village please.

Garroth POV
"Sure" Laurence says with a grin on his face. I tell Larance I will take (F/N) to see Aphmau and ask if she can stay in the village he agreed and started his patrol

Your POV
When Garroth was done talk to that cutie name Laurence wait did I just call him cute what is wrong with me. He took me to a purple and white house but I can't believe my brother lives here in this beautiful village. He knocks on the door and a girl with pale white skin, blonde hair, and green clothes came out.

Garroth POV
Zoey comes out so I asked if we can see Aphmau she says yes and called for Aphmau.

Your POV
Zoey I think it was left and a girl with tanish skin, black hair, a purple shirt, and black short came out. Hi my name is Aphmau but you can call me Aph for short what is yours she said in a sweet kind voice. I said my name is (F/N) it is nice to meet you.

Aphmau POV
I went down stairs because Zoey called me and I see Garroth and a female guard with the same sign on their uniform a cross. I introduced myself to her and she said her name was (F/N).She has such a pretty name like everyone I meet but I like her out of them all it is unique. (F/N) asked if she could stay in the village and I said yes. I also told her she can sleep in the guest room that I have down stairs because I didn't have a house built for her.

Your POV
Thankyou so much Aph. I just kept saying. She is such a nice lord I thought.

Time skip cause I can

Laurence POV
So I bumped into (F/N) after my patrol was over and her helmet fell off but all I got to see was her beautiful (H/C) hair and a braided peace of blond hair

Your POV
Laurence bumped into to me during a small walk around town and my helmet flew off so I quickly turned around to where only my (H/C) hair would show and put my helmet and faced him and said "why did you bump into me" it was rude but I didn't care I was mad at him for doing that.

Laurence POV
She yelled at me why I didn't mean too. I asked her why she hides her face and she looks to the ground and told me she does it so no one sees her, so I asked why wouldn't you want someone to see you.

Your POV
I felt bad about yelling at him so I started " because I am a princess " he looked at me suprise and then said

Laurence POV
Your a princess in disguise

(Hope you enjoyed the first chapter of Laurence x Reader: A Flower For A Princess.I am writing 3 stories so sorry if they come out late.)

Bye