Writing's on the Wall

During this whole thing the Italics are singing. When it says the music starts playing please play the song "Writing's on the Wall by Sam Smith" I couldn't find it on this youtube thingy so I couldn't add it to this.
Sorry.
Enjoy.

[ Your POV]

Your walking toward the theater slowly. 'Why would Phil invite me to go see him?' You think to yourself. 'Weird'

You eventually enter the theather where a big gust of warm air hits your face.

A tall man with a tux on offers to take your coat and you kindly accept whilst unzipping it. You smile at the man while you give your coat away.

You slowly walk behind the big line to the entrance to the theather with your ticket in hand.

You give the ticket to the man as he checks where your seat is and points you in the right direction.

You walk to your seat when you spot Dan. Phil's bestfriend.

You walk over and greet Dan (Danisnotonfire)

You say your hellos and sit down.

You smile at Dan when you suddenly remember living with Dan back when you were dating Phil.

Dan always said that you and Phil would last forever but that was obviously wrong.

You start to remember all of your memories you shared with Phil and how you two broke up.

'It's been a month... he possibly forgot about me already' You think to yourself as you straighten your dress.

'He probably has a new girl friend' The lights begin to dimmer signaling that the performance will begin now.

*Authors note* Right when I say the music plays. press play and imagine Phil is sing this

You see the curtain open and you see the orchestra ready to play.

Everyone begins to clap when what seems to be the conductor walks on to the stage.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to our proformance! I hope you like it. Today we will preforming Writing's On the Wall by Sam Smith with a special guest singer... Phil Lester!"

You clapped along with everyone when you hear Phil's name.

That's when yoy saw him walk across the stage. you were in shock.

Phil was wearing his pacman shirt with some black skinny jeans.

He was wearing sunglasses and what looked like bandages wrapped around both of his arms.

'Weird'

A wave of chills roll down your spine.

As a reflex you grab onto Dan's wrist causing him to give you a confused look.

You ask if it's okay if you can keep it there and he just smiles and nods.

You look back at Phil on stage and he was fiddling with his fingers.

He looked nervous about something.

That's when he looked up in your direction and looked away.

Before you can ask Dan if he saw that too, The music began to play.

Phil begins to sing.

"I've been here before...but always hit the floor"

He looks directly at you and shockingly sings like an absolute angel.

" I've spent a life time running...and I always get away"

"But with you i'm feeling something...That makes me wanna stay"

"I'm prepared for this... I never shoot to miss"

When we says those exact lyrics you begin to feel nervous... like there was something more to this performance.

"But I feel like a storm is coming. If I'm gonna make it through the day"

"Then there's no more use in running, this is something I've gotta face"

"If I risk it all...Could you brake my fall"

"How do I live?"

"How do I breathe?"

"When you're not here I'm suffocating"

At the exact same he took off his sunglasses reveling his bright blue eyes.Puffy and filled with tears.

When you see him in this state you start to know that there is something more to this as tears roll down your cheeks.

"I want to feel love"

" Run through my blood"

"Tell me is this where I give it all up?"

"For you... I have to risk it all"

"Cause the writing's on the Wall"

You look over at the walls around you.

Projectors begin to project hate comments that were towards you two dating on YouTube from his channel, Dan's and yours on every wall.

"A million shards of glass"

"That haunt me from my past"

"As the stars begin to gather... and the lights begin to fade"

"When all hope begins to shatter...Know that I won't be afraid"

" If I risk it all... Could you break my fall"

"How do I live?"

"How do I breathe?"

"When you're not here im suffocating"

Now Phil begins to unrap his bandages reveling about inch deep scars.. there where hundreds...

You stare at Phil with shock and begin to cry even harder.

'Why would he do that to him self?'

'He's so precious...'

He begins to sing again with tears flowing down his cheeks.

"I want to feel love...run through my blood"

"Tell me is this where I give it all up?"

He smiles at me and wipes his tears with his sleeves

"For you..I have to risk it all"

"Cause the writing's on the Wall "

"The writing's on the Wallll"

He smiled at you again and inhaled and exhaled
like he hesitated to sing the next lyrics.

"How do I live?"

"How do I breathe?"

"When you're not here Im suffocating"

"I wanna feel love... run through my blood"

"Tell me is this where I give it all up? "

His voice began to shake as he sang

"For you... I have to risk it all"

"Cause the Writing's on the Wall"

He looked up at you then made some weird symbol to someone in the top seats.

He mouthed out some thing which you could make out that well.
You stood up and started to sprinted towards him when you here a huge bang.

"No."

You see him.

Phil.

Smiling...

and slowly... falling to the ground.

face first.

You run up the stage and hold Phil in your arms balling your eyes out.

In your hands.

Was the love of your life.

Lifeless.