4.At The Park

(Zayn's POV)

"Zayn, wake up It's 10:00 am we have to get ready now" Waliyha said shaking me to wake up

"Get ready for what" I asked sitting up on bed, my eyes still trying to adjust to the new light.

"Zayn, Are you kidding me" she half screamed at me surprised

I was trying to regain my memory then I quickly remembered that we're going to the amusement park Elena. "Oh okay I will be ready in minutes" I said getting out of bed

"haha,I doubt" she said laughing sarcastically then got out of the room shutting the door behind her, wish my parents could have this habit..

I went to the bathroom,took a quick shower for about 15 minutes then got dressed, The whole process took about half an hour, It's not that slow as Walihya thought.

I went downstairs finding my mother cooking breakfast, I felt bad for yelling back at her yesterday so I went up to her and kissed her cheek "I'm sowwy" I said with puppy dog eyes,she just chuckled at my attempt

"No worries,now go join your sister" she said motioning for me to eat with Safaa

I did so. after half an hour we were all ready "We're going out now, Bye" I said waving goodbye at my parents.

We got in my car and I started it off on my way to Elena's house. after some minutes we arrived in front of her house, I was going out of the car to ring the door bell but Safaa had already beat me to that. Elena opened the door smiling looking beautiful as ever. She is so pretty I wo- ugh wipe the droll Zayn and back off you have a girlfriend.

She bent down so she could reach Safaa level,kissed her on the cheek then walked with her to the car before waving goodbye at her mother. she greeted all of us with a hug. her smell oh m- ugh I seriously need to stop.

                                                  ****************************************************

We arrived at the park and oddly it wasn't that crowded. Safaa was running around everywhere at the park playing with her sisters and Elena, I can already tell Elena would make a lovely family. "well,Safaa sweetie we really need to  stop" She said laughing quietly at how childish my sister is but she's a child anyway it's her main attempt.

"What do you guys want to ride first" I asked now making Safaa stop and began thinking

 "DIAMONDBACK" Doniya shouted excitedly clapping her hands together

"No no no, Doniya We can definitely not ride it, Safaa is with us! it's really dangerous for girls at her age" Elena whispered trying not to make Safaa hear her.

Safaa just crossed her hands pouting. "Okay Safaa what do you wanna ride, the choice is yours" Elena asked leaning down putting her hands on her thighs

"Really! I WANNA RIDE THE CAROUSEL" she said running up to the carousel

"Okaay" we all said in union going up to the carousel

I reached for the one Elena was going to ride so our hands brushed against each other. I felt like an electrical struck just passed through my body. I felt what! WHAT!  I.Have.A.Girlfriend. I told myself trying to get it stuck in my mind. We just gave each others awkward glances.

"Erm I'll take the other one" Elena said looking at the ground, I can tell she's blushing which was really cute

"No no it's okay I'm the one who'll take the other one" I said chuckling

"No no I w-" she started to talk again but I cut her off "Elena,it's okay" I said while going to the one I was about to ride. As I was going there I felt Waliyha smirking at me. I gave her a confused look but she just shrugged, what did she want?