Chapter 5 The Proper Way To Apologize

Picture of Talon, so cute.

Chapter 5 The Proper Way To Apologize

Devon's POV

Once I entered my room with my face a little too pink to blame on this hot summer weather, I sat on my bed for a few minutes, not wanting to do work. I stared up at the smooth white ceiling but my eyes slowly drifted over to the other side of the room. As I stared at the clutter of items piled on the shelfs and floor I started to wonder who my roommate was. Mabye Ash? I wouldn't mind having Ash as my roommate, he seemed pretty chill. I don't think he is though, he doesn't look like the type to be into books. His side of the room was covered in books everywhere from the floor to the bed. Whoever HE is.

This may not be an exactly normal place for foster kid to get sent but im not naive enough to think they would put boys and girls in the same room.

I look up mystified by the breathtaking painting on my roommates side of the roof. There were a few on the walls too, but the one on the ceiling was so hypnotizing. It was a picture of the sky filled with fluffy clouds on a bright sunny day, the painting almost gave the illusion of what I would imagine falling backwards off of a tall building would look look. It was peaceful.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door "come in" I said, not bothering to sit up and try to look like i was actually doing what I was suppose to. Neilson walked in. "Well well well look who it is, the snitch" I seethed "don't fucking tell me, your my roommate." Neilson took a few more steps into the room "so what if I am? You got a problem with that?" He asked. "Yes I do so move your litle bitch ass out of here" I sat up and crossed my arms over my chest. "I don't think so. Oh and by the way tisk tisk you swore 3 times, I think im going to have to report that to Neco and see what he has to say about that." I qourked my eyebrow up "are you sure you want to do that? I mean it sure would be a shame if some misfortune was to befall you."

"Is that a threat?" He growled. "Us being roommates give you the chance to make sure misfortune hits me, but I can play that game just as well."

"Stop messing around with the newbies in my bedroom. If your going to do it then take it elsewhere" a stone cold voice said, before a tiny angel walked through the door. Cine. Wait- "my bedroom, as in your my roommate?!" I gasped. "Unfortunately" Cine said as he pulled his phone out and started tapping away. Well damn, im getting the cold shoulder. Whatever, at least he's a nice peice of eye candy even though he looks so uptight. Tight. My eyes instantly snap down to his ass.

"Ciiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnne" Neilson whined "I just wanted to play with you!"

"Im not in the mood" Cine states as he lays down on his bed.

Looks like Cine's even cold towards his friends. Well I think there friends. Hopefully not. I'll have to find somewhere else to kill some time if Neilson plans on hanging around in my bedroom for too much longer.

I sat on my bed for a few more minutes before deciding to leave. Grabbing my backpack I slid my labtop inside before exiting the room. Wondering the halls looking for somewhere to slack off for a bit. I spot a small library, with no where else to go I find a cozy little corner and sit down on the carpeted floor. The carpet is red and fluffy underneath my butt, and surprisingly very comfortable.

I tip my head sideways to read the titles of the books packed on the shelfs in front of me. Finding nothing of interest I reluctantly take out my labtop and begin writing my safe words, on a different peice of paper then what was handed to my after dinner. Part way through my assignment I took my jacket off. It's too warm in here, someone should really turn the thermostat down. But that didn't stop me from powering through and getting the work done, I just need enough motivation to do things that involve effort. Nothing gets the old motivation working like the threat of being spanked.

In the end the safe words I chose was, red to go, yellow to slow down, and green to stop. I did a little research on the internet before I picked my safe words, and it said that a lot of people just use the common safe words, green for go, yellow to slow down, and red to stop. I didn't want to be unoriginal but I didn't want to do much work ether, so I just switched the meaning of green, and red and called it a day.

The library doors slammed open "I know your in here" Sean raised his voice, warningly. I instantly tensed up and scooted back into my little corner of the library. What did I do this time? He sounds angry.

"Hello, Master!" Talon screeched, his feet smacking against the floor. "What are you doing in my office?" Sean asked, voice empty of his emotions. "I came to say sorry, and try to earn your forgiveness" Talon whispered. "By once again breaking into my office? I really need to teach you the proper way to apologize."

"So teach me."

Then all the noise stopped. Perking my curiosity, I crawled to the edge of the bookcase and peeked my head over the side. My eyes shot wide open at what I was seeing. Sean was in jeans in a t-shirt, Talon was butt naked, and they were locking lips.

A blush consumed my face, but I couldn't turn away. My heart hammered in my chest, as my jeans became a little too restrictive, for the third time today.

They broke the kiss, panting breathlessly. "Get on your knees" Sean ordered. Talon dropped to his knees, sitting with his heels pressed together, his legs open, back straight, and his hands clasped together behind his back. Sean wordlessly ran his hand through Talons hair "good boy" he praised. I gulped, and licked my lips as I watched their intimate encounter.

With his other hand Sean undid his belt buckle, as his grip on Talons hair tightened. "If you really want to be forgiven, then I've got something for you to do, little kitten" Sean's pants dropped down to his ankles, his dick hardening in his snug boxers. Talon licked his lips and leaned forward with a twinkle in his eye. "Naughty kitty, you don't do that unless your Master tells you to" Sean growled while pulling his head back, by his hair. "Understand?" Talon whimpered before quietly saying "yes Master."

Then Sean pushed his face against his erection, still tightly gripping Talons hair as he rubbed his boxer-clad dick on Talons face. To my surprise Talon was moaning, and darting his tongue out to lick the fabric that separated him from his Masters dick.

I bit my lip as I started to Palm myself through my jeans, while watching.

After a few minutes Sean was fully erect. He pulled Talons face away from his crouch and smirked at him as he used his other hand to take his leaking erection out of his boxers. My mouth watered as I saw him holding his fat dick. It was the size of a can of Pepsi, in length, and width. Talons cheeks turned pink as he opened his mouth and wiggled his tongue, tempting the big bad Dom to shove his monster cock down his throat.

"You want to suck my dick, kitten?" Talon nodded eagerly, still wiggling his tongue. Sean ran his hand through Talons hair. He wiped the drop of pre-cum dripping down his slit, onto Talons cheek with a sinister smirk. "Then I should give you a reward for being so good" he shoved all of his cock down Talons throat in one thrust.

My mouth dropped open. I didn't think he would actually make Talon choke on his dick. Sean thrusted into his mouth ruthlessly, Talon gagged on the fat piece of meat getting shoved down his throat. I was about ready to jump up and yell 'what is wrong with you' at this point, but then I noticed something. As Talon choked on his cock, he was moaning and rubbing his hard prick.

Wait I think I've heard about people like them before. A Sadist, someone he likes inflicting pain on others or seeing them in pain. A masochist, someone who enjoys being in pain.

"Take it, you little slut!" Sean shouted as his thrusts started to get harder and faster. Talon moaned around his cock as he got face fucked. I slipped my hand into my pants, pulling out my throbbing dick and stroking myself. Talon shuddered as he rubbed his prick faster. "Don't you dare cum without permission Talon!" Sean grunted as he pounded his cock into Talons hot, wet, mouth. He whimpered and started to slow down his hand movements as Sean moaned and groaned above him.

Suddenly, Sean fully impaled Talon on his cock, and held his head down "swallow it all, kitten!" He ordered as he gripped Talons hair so tightly that it looked painful. Lucky for him.

I was just about to cum all over my hand when Sean released Talons head with a wet popping sound, then bent down and whispered "cum" and that's all it took. Talon was thrown over the edge along with me. His moan screeched across the room, and I couldn't help but let out a loud gasp as my hand got covered in my seamen.