Chapter 1

ZACH

"Welcome back!"

We were greeted as soon as we entered our house. Family and friends were there; basically Aunt Lorraine, who came home from Europe to see us, R. L. Stine, my father-in-law, Champ, my best friend, and Taylor, Champ's fianceé.

Hannah smiled at them. We both looked at the banner that hung on the wall.

WELCOME HOME,

Mr. & Mrs. Cooper

Hannah looked at me and took my hand. "You didn't have to do this!"Hannah said. Aunt Lorraine shook her head.

"We had to, darling! You've been gone for a month and a half!"Aunt Lorraine insisted. R. L. just laughed, then a stern look crossed his face.

"What did you two do in your honeymoon?"R. L. asked. Honestly, it felt awkward. I wanted to say: Um...what do couples usually do in honeymoons?

"They're married, R. L.! Your Hannah is a beautiful grown lady now."Aunt Lorraine argued.

"So how was it anyway? Paris, I heard. That's grand."Taylor said. "Well, it was actually a trip around Europe. We stopped for a long time in Paris...then we travelled."Hannah answered.

"Yeah. It was fun."I continued. Hannah looked at me. "Oh! The bags!"Hannah exclaimed. "We'll get it!"Champ and R. L. volunteered.

"I'll help out too."Taylor said, catching up with the boys. Aunt Lorraine walked to us and handed us a box wrapped in blue wrapper.

"I'm sure your mom and dad would've loved for you to have that. Anyway...I gotta go. I have a flight to Australia in a few hours."Aunt Lorraine said.

"Have fun."Hannah and I said. R. L., Champ and Taylor carried our bags inside. "Where do you two want them?"Taylor asked. "Just...leave it there. We'll manage from here."I answered.

They left, after a while, and Hannah and I were the only ones left in the house. "So...what do you wanna do now?"I asked.

Hannah looked at me and smiled. "Whatever you want."

...

HANNAH

I lay on the bed, the blankets covering me. Zach lay beside me, shirtless. I just stared up at the ceiling.

Zach was sleeping. He must be exhausted from the honeymoon. Moving all around Europe is not an easy thing to do, you know.

I cuddled in Zach's chest. God he was so hot! Literally! He could be my personal heater by this time!

No matter how cold the air-conditioning unit is, no matter how cold it is outside, he doesn't go cold. He only reaches the point where he grows warm.

Other than that, hot.

I turned to him. The sun started to set. "Hey."I said. He opened his eyes and faced me.

"Is it morning?"He asked. "No."I answered. "I'm just...worried."

"About what?"He asked again. "About Slappy coming back."I said.

He propped up on his elbow and placed a kiss on my forehead, pulling me closer to him as he wrapped his arms around me.

"He won't come back. And if he does, we got each other."

I fell asleep, contented with Zach's answer.

***

I'M BACK!!! HAHAHAHA.

Did you miss me guys? It's been a while. Yeah.

Continue supporting this book like what you did in Goosebumps 2.

And yes. I made the release date earlier. I just couldn't wait.