Not A Chapter

Hey guys! As you see from the title it's not a chapter, sorry. This is just a little blurb of a new Stydia story that I might do. Comment what you think and thank you for all the reads.

***

The ground began to shake and the walls around her literally began to crumble. She didn't have a chance to do anything before she felt her body slam to the floor and there was only darkness swallowing her up.

She remembered being too weak to move or even try to escape to help her family's pleas for assistance, but to be trapped in a situation in which she could do nothing and help no one.

But in that moment she didn't even know if she could help herself.

Yet, being in that state she wished she had died along with her family because although it was over, everytime she closed her eyes she was back in that dark horrible place. Where nothing had that ability to save her, not even herself...

Exactly one month ago the tragic Earthquake hit Beacon Hills and cost a numerous amount of lives.  One of those families were the Martin's, Lydia Martin's family. Forced to live with her Aunt at the other side of town she was diagnosed with PTSD, a thing Lydia thought she could ever be treated enough for or even be okay again for that matter again. Put inside this whole different reality, Lydia couldn't help but want to join her family in death. Well, that was until a certaim boy made her think that she might have someone to live for.

THE END...of the blurb. I've been thinking of doing a darker story like this but I'm not sure. Tell me what you think about it. Please and thank you.

~Ashley