Return

(Astrid P.O.V)
"NIGHT FURY!"Some one yelled"GET DOWN"Shouted another. All the Vikings, including the Beserkers, dropped to the ground. A blue blast hit one of the Berserkers boats and another hit one of there catapults. I was confused as to why it was only shooting at the Berserkers. "FIGHT"I heard Stoic yell and all the inking jumped up again. Until...

(Hiccup P.O.V)
As soon as the fight started I transformed and me and Toothless swooped down. I could hear shouts below,"NIGHT FURY!" I laughed. So this is how Toothless felt."GET DOWN"I looked to see all the Viking had dropped. Toothless fired a plasma blast at one if the a Berserkers ships, I fired at a catapult."FIGHT"I hearts my father yell and all the Vikings charged again. But before anything serious happened me and Toothless landed in between the tribes. Both of us snarled at the Berserkers. Dagur, the cheif, smiled. "TWO night furies, what a prize"He smirked. Toothless roared and I shot a plasma blast at his feet. His entire armada scramble to the ships. Dagur's smirk quickly disappeared."GET BACK HERE YOU FOOLS"He screamed at them. I growled at him and slowly walked to wars him. His eyes widen and he quickly followed his armada. Toothless puffed and I smirked. Both if us then turned around to face a very shocked looking tribe.
I knew it was time to transform back into a human, and when I did I refused to look at my village, afraid of there reactions."Hiccup?"I heads my fathers voice cut through the silence. I slowly looked up to face my tribe. The all started at me wide eyed."Hey dad"

(Stoic P.O.V)
I was at a loss for words. Right before my very eyes stood my son, next to him was the unholy offspring off lightning and death itself. But the thing that made me speechless was the fact that my son, my only son had turned into one of them and now he stands before me."W-what in Thor's name just happened?"I ask him unsure of what else to say. He simply gave me a sad smile."Lots of things happened dad, just let me explain".I could only nod.