Chapter 1- A New Beginning (Summer On The Side)

Chapter 1: A new beginning

2 Years Later

“Summer, hurry up sweetie! It’s time for school”! I hear Niall shout from downstairs to Summer. “But Daddy I don’t want to”! I hear her shout back, “Would you two quit shouting some people need beauty sleep here”. I yell to my Husband and Daughter. They both started laughing which caused Nicole to burst into tears. “Don’t worry babe, you stay in bed I will get the girls ready”. Niall says as he runs up the stairs to Nicole’s room. Ah finally peace and quiet now I can finally get a well deserved rest.

 So this is what you have missed; over the last two years Niall and I had a beautiful baby girl named Nicole Maura Horan, Summer Jay Horan is now 8 years old and is getting so beautiful by the second. Niall and I married last year in June because that is the middle of the year. The boys have each got 1 child each. Louis and Eleanor have a beautiful girl named Ava Lily Tomlinson, Zayn and Perrie have a beautiful boy named Jayden Chase Malik, Liam and Danielle have a beautiful boy named Eli Tyler Payne and Harry and Emma had a beautiful girl named Darcy Piper Styles.

“Babe, its time to wake up”. Niall whispers into my ear as he lies down on our bed, I reach my hand up and place it on his mouth so he won’t talk anymore. Next thing I know Saliva is being placed on my hand from his tongue. “NIALL THAT IS DISGUSTING”! I scream and chase him down the stairs; well I didn’t chase him… I kind of fell down the stairs. “Aw babe you okay”? Niall asks as he runs over and helps me up, I thank him and walk to greet my girls in the kitchen.

“How are my girls doing today”? I ask Nicole and Summer as I kiss their foreheads and make breakfast for Niall and myself. “Mummy I don’t want to go to school today”. Summer says turning her smile into a sad face, “Aww baby why is that”? I ask my daughter. “I’m getting bullied”. She replies and runs up stairs. “HELLO. SWAG MASTER IS HERE”. I hear Louis shout as he enters my house with Eleanor and Ava. “Hey Lou, Hey El and Ava. Excuse me a minute I have to talk to Summer”. I say to my family and go upstairs to find my daughter on her bed crying her eyes out.

“Baby, what’s wrong? Why are you getting bullied”? I say feeling a little teary myself, “Because daddy is famous and so is Uncle Lou, Uncle Zayn, Uncle Harry and Uncle Liam”. She replies bursting into more tears. I hear footsteps come into the room; I look up to find Louis, Niall, Harry, Zayn and Liam standing there with shocked looks on their faces. “Honey why didn’t you say something before? How long has this been going on for”? Niall asks Summer, “3 months now and I didn’t want to get you upset”. She replies with tears still streaming down her face.

“Lads time to go to a certain school and do a certain little concert”. Louis says and walks downstairs with Summer in his arms, I just sit in my daughter’s room and cry knowing that she is getting bullied and has been for 3 months now. It isn’t fair. “Stella, we are having a girl’s day. We will bring our babies and have a girl’s day. Even though there are two boys but that doesn’t matter”. Perrie says as she throws Jayden in the air and catches him. Thank God. I agree to the girl’s day as I took Nicole and myself to get ready for the day.

I changed her into a pair of denim shorts with red vans and a shirt that says “Call Me Fabulous”. I styled her blonde hair into a ponytail and set her on my bed. I got changed into a pair of skinny jeans with a black singlet that says “New York City” and a pair of black sandals. I straightened my hair and put on a little bit of makeup: Eyeliner, Mascara and lip-gloss. I grab my keys, phone, wallet, bag and sunglasses. I pick up Nicole and walk downstairs to find the girls dancing and singing to One Way Or Another by One Direction. I quickly join in before it is time to leave, after that beautiful song was finished we all got into our separate cars and drove to the mall to do a little bit of shopping, have some lunch and just hang out with my best friends and our kids.

So... SEQUEL YAY!!!!!

Sorry it has taken way to long to upload but here it is <3

Love xoxo