Chapter 8: Niall's Party Part 2

Chapter 8: Niall’s Party Part 2.

Niall’s POV

I looked around to see my friends and family all standing in front of me with banners and balloons and anything you can think of with either my name or face on it. I walked towards my stunning wife and two beautiful daughters and just wrapped my arms around them and brought them into a famous ‘Horan Hug’. “Babe you did this for me”? I say to Stella while holding her and the kids still, “Of course I did! I couldn’t pass up this opportunity of celebrating your birthday”! Stella says as she kisses me on the lips. “Okay yeah we get it you love him and he loves you and happy birthday Nialler but CAN WE GET THIS PARTY STARTED”!! Louis yelled as Zayn cranked up the music.

I was pulled away from my wife and kids by the boys as the music started to get louder and louder by the minute. I looked over to see Stella and Nicole dancing like crazy it made me smile at the sight of that. I must have been staring at them for a while because I didn’t notice Summer was pulling on my trousers until she started to tickle me, I looked down to see her smiling her toothy grin and her arms up in the air saying that she wanted me to pick her up. I bent down and picked her up and threw her in the air and caught her quickly. She squealed and laughed and had the biggest smile on her face ever.

While I was dancing with Summer the lights started to dim. I looked over at the entrance to the party area and saw Stella walking in with a cake filled with Candles. I look behind her and saw the boys singing Happy Birthday. Soon everyone started singing Happy Birthday which made me smile the biggest smile ever. “Make a wish baby”. Stella said to me as she brought the cake right to my face so I could blow out the candles. “Daddy cut the cake”! Summer yelled as I finished blowing out the candles. I cut the bottom of the cake which caused Summer to yell “Daddy you have to kiss the closest girl”. I looked around and saw Stella just standing there, I walked over and kissed her passionately and whispered “You and Me later on tonight”.

****5 Hours Later****

“Hey girls did you want to go and stay with Grandma and Grandad”? I ask the girls as my parents were leaving, they looked so excited at the thought of staying with Grandma and Grandad. After Mum and Dad left it was just me and my baby girl. “So babe I’m going to go and get into something and then we can get started”. Stella said and winked at me. Well tonight’s going to be fun. “Oi Niall if you hurt my sister I’ll hurt you”. I hear Louis shout to me as he and the rest of my group left the house… um awks

I walk upstairs pretty excited and had the biggest smile on my face. I walk in to find Stella sitting on the end of the bed holding something, she looked excited yet shocked at the same time. “Babe are you okay”? I ask her walking slowly over to her. She looked at me and didn’t say anything. Have I done something? OMG what is happening I am so confused! “Babe? Answer me”? I say frantically. She looks at me and then looks down at her hands before she speaks to me.

“Um I’m Pregnant”. She says while handing me the stick. I look at the stick and then back to her face and then back to the stick. “When”? I ask her. “My period has been late for 3 weeks now and I got a bit suspicious and so I went to the doctor and they said to take a pregnancy test which I did and well we are having another baby”. She says as she looks up at me and gives me a smile. “OMG YAY! We have to tell everyone! They will be freaking out! OMG”! I say as I pick her up and hug her tightly, she wraps her legs around my waist as she closes the gap between us and moulds our lips together perfectly. The kiss gets passionate and heated as I started taking her shirt off and started undoing her bra. I lay her on the bed and started playing with her breasts.

We stopped after a bit and just held each other in bed in a comfortable silence. “Babe if it’s a boy can we name it Nicholas and if it’s a girl can we name it Samantha”? I ask Stella who rolled over to look me in the eyes. She nodded her head and smiled that beautiful smile of hers; she rolled on top of me and kissed me passionately. 

Sorry for the late update!

Chapter 9:

70 reads

20 Votes

10 Comments

xoxo