Carlille high

I go to school carlille high , abbs and me are very smart girls you know good grades teachers pets , but the one thing we are not is popular , but my mum says you dont need to be popular all you need are good grades and then when you have time to be popular you will be it .
-Sofiaaaa! - shouted my mum from down stairs
-yesss- i replied
- abigale is here - she continued to shout
-okay , i will be down i a minute- i replied
- hurry up , or you'll miss the bus - said abss
As i came down the stairs my brother alex left his cars on the stairs , i slipped and fell down all the stairs , luckily i didnt break any bones.
When i finally got to the bus stop , the bus came .
On the way to school me and abbs studied algebra cuz we had a maths exam at 3 period .
When we got to school we had a free period so we went to the library to study some more , after that we had spanish i am not very good at spanish but i sit next to abbs so she helps alot , but also to keep my grades up i always coment on her "beautiful " scarf it is green and red and just absolutely terrible .
Then it was algebra time i love it
After the exam i felt really good because i answered everything. After break we had sports that is the one thing i hate it is stupid i mean what will i ever need it for , but i do like is watching jo play football or any type of spots he is soooo perfect , how can a human specimen be so perfect , but i am not the only one who thinks he is cute , this other girl also likes him " britney smith " she is such a.....a...... Okay i cant think of anything but she isnt nice at all we used to be really god friends until we went to high school then she sort of left me behind and made me make my own friends.