Unexpected Reveals

Percy

No, no , no!

I was doing well with this being 'under the radar' thing but with him seeing me, he will for sure go back to camp and tell everyone and Nico. I will be tracked like mad by Nico once he finds out.

His eyes narrowed in on me, his sad look was replaced by a surprised look. He eagerly walked up to me without a word, after inspecting me he finally spoke "Percy, is it really you?"

I was thinking of calling him mad and telling him that my name wasn't Percy, but I knew I would just waste time, "Yeah Wil, it's me" I sighed.

'Wow' was all he could say. "Okay, um how's my mom?" I asked worried. The sad look returned to his face. Paul stood up and was now by my side.

"The surgery was tough, she lost a lot of blood, eventually there was nothing we could do, but I knew who she was so I healed her" He whispered the last bit. It was times like these where I was thankful for the children of Apollo. "You may go and see her if you would like" Eagerly Paul stood up "She's in ICU, right this way Mr Blofis"

Wil showed us the way to where my mom peacefully slept, she was looking a lot more alive in comparison to when I saw her back at the house. We had been by my mom's side for nearly three hours, she had woken up an hour and a half ago, Andy slept in my mom's arms happily while we all chat. I still couldn't understand Andy.

"Paul, why don't you go and get Percy and yourself some coffee, I need to talk to my boy" My mom smiled. Paul smiled back and kissed my mom on her forehead before exiting out of her room. My mom turned to me, "Andy is you biological sister" My mom smiled. I was lost for words what did she mean, was Andy a child of Poseidon? Also how did she know that it she was on my mind? I was about to ask what she meant when she carried on, "You see Percy, Andy is unfortunately a child of Poseidon" I laughed at how she had added in that unfortunately.

"How, mom did you have an affair?" I gasped. My mom lowered her head and gestured for me to come and sit on her left side.

"It was about two months after you had left, I was in grieving not just because you were gone but that Paul had gotten drunk and had had an affair" She whispered "So that lead to me getting stone cold drunk, I then met a nice man at the pub who's eyes reminded me of you, so I slept with him in hope that the pain would go away just for a bit" Tears rolled down her cheeks "I was over joyed when I found out that I was having a child, Paul and I were slowly getting back on track and well having our baby that just turned everything right" She laughed a bit "It was only when Andy was born that we noticed she was not Paul's child, she was that guy from nine months ago, it took me a while but I connected the dots, I had once more been conceived by Poseidon"

I was speechless. How dare Poseidon take advantage of my mom when she was drunk! He knew that she was married. Poseidon was racing up my hate list. There was a time where Poseidon was my hero now I think I like Ares more, and that's saying a lot.

With Andy being a demigod too that meant that now I have to return to camp and share my knowledge about Ezra. This was not part of my plan what so ever, and no just because I'm ADHD doesn't mean that I can't have a plan.

"Mom, I'm really sorry but I have to go" I apologized. "I have to find Dr. Solis"

"Percy, just promise me one thing" My mom smiled "Come back for Christmas"

I had missed Christmas over the years so I couldn't turn it down, also it would make my mom happy. Yes I get that I'm suppose to be Greek and all, but my family celebrates Christmas and I guess that I'm part of my family so I also celebrate Christmas.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world" My mom's eyes were filled with excitement "I'll try be back for Christmas Eve" Paul came in with two cups in his hands, "Paul, I have to go but I will be back for Christmas" I kissed my mom and Andy on the forehead and then hugged Paul goodbye.

"Take care of yourself Percy" Paul said has we were in our man embrace. I chuckled as Paul was acting as if I was leaving for another three years.

"You too Paul" I patted him on the back and then left my mom's  room. I walked to the reception where Wil stood filling in something on a piece of paper. "We need to talk" I told him. Wil understood and lead me to the the doctor's break room. We stood in an awkward silence unsure of what to say for a few short moments.

"Percy, I'm really sorry" Wil began "I'm sorry for the way camp treated you and how we all broke your trust"

"Look Wil, you can't apologize for the entire camp but I forgive you individually" Wil smiled "Also you weren't as bad as the others, you were a true friend" I smiled. This was true Wil didn't ignore my presence instead he kept telling me that they were under a charm or something like that.

"Thanks" Wil gleamed.

"Speaking of which, how's Nico?" I ask with worry clear in my tone.

Wil lowered his head "Our friendship ended about a week after you left, he swore that he would never help camp again and became an even bigger twat than he was before"

I laughed "Nico wouldn't be Nico without being a twat" We both began to laugh at our poor lost little friend. "Okay, I better get going if I want to make it to camp by tomorrow" I sighed

"Good Luck Perce" Wil said "Oh and kick Ezra's butt"

If only he knew what I had install for Ezra Leon.

Seasons Greetings 🎄
Merry Christmas, hope you guys have an AMAZING Christmas and if I don't update I hope you have a festive year!

So there were many unexpected reveals in this chapter, such as Wil (Bet you thought that I had killed Sally 😝) and Andy being a child of Poseidon.

I thought that I'd show you the new cover (Not the best graphics) please tell me weather you prefer this new one or more the old (I will post the other on the next chapter)