Chapter Eleven

As soon as Ray walked out, Kim reached into one of the bags and grabbed the first thing that she got her hands on; the bold red tie that was packaged in plastic. She ran out the room and threw the plastic box at Ray's head; missing only a inch and knocking into the white painted wall.

"What the hell!?" Ray screamed in anger as he faced the mad woman. "What is wrong with you?"

"You! You is what's wrong with me," Kimberly pointed her finger at Ray in anger. "Don't you ever yell at me again!"

Ray stepped towards Kimberly, so he won't be so close to the steep steps. "Keep your voice down, Jamie will hear you," Ray said through gritted teeth.

Thinking in anger and distress, Kimberly did not think about Jamie at all. "Let the whole damn world hear me! I don't give a fuck. I don't know who pissed you off to make you yell at me like that, but I'm not the one. Harriet-"

"You're seriously going to bring this conversation up,? I told you to stop talking about it! I don't trust her, at all. Point, blank, end of the story."

Kimberly huffed. "I hate you!" The words slipped out of her mouth and punched Ray in the face.

"Ditto! I can't believe I asked a stripper to be apart of this."

"I can't believe I almost feel in love with you!" She admitted.

Ray sighed to calm himself down. "Kim-"

"Don't," she interrupted. "Just don't, go to your dinner. You can take Jamie, I'm going to stay here.. I don't feel too well."

"Kimberly," He reached out to her, but dropped his hands when Kim disappeared in their room.

***************

Kimberly sniffed and wiped the tears away as she hid under the covers. "Harriet," she sobbed.

"Okay, okay calm down," Harriet said on the other end Olin the phone call. "Now, tell me what's going on."

Kim sniffed. "Ray and I had our first argument."

"Awe," Harriet cooed.

Kimberly narrowed her eyes. "Awe? That's terrible Harriet!" She screamed in the speaker phone.

"Well, not really. Every couple has a argument, with out yelling things out there won't be hot make up sex. Speaking of make up sex, where's Ray? Why isn't he with you right now?"

"He's introducing Jamie to his parents at this French restaurant," Kim stated.

"What was the argument about?" Harriet asked.

Making Kim sigh and wipe more tears away. "Um, it was nothing."

"Nothing? Your crying over something Kim. Just tell me."

"It- he was angry at his dad and he yelled at me. You know how I hate when people raise there voice at me."

On the other end of the call, Harriet nod in understanding. "Yup. I know."

"I threw a plastic box at his head, well it actually hit the wall."

"A plastic box?"

"Yes hare. Then we started to yell at each other. The whole time Jamie probably heard the whole thing."

"I doubt it," Harriet said. "But continue."