Chapter 16~ Let's Make It Official?

The next morning:
I woke up and to my warm surprise I was still in the arms of Mikey, I looked up and he was already awake and staring at me "why are you looking at me like that? I questioned with a smile on my face "Your so cute when you sleep" he replied, which made me blush "so what are your plans for the day?" I asked as a way to change the subject "I'm starting construction on my mancave at my parents house" he said "Sounds like fun" I replied "wanna join me?" He asked "Yeah, don't think I'm doing anything" I said "Cool" he replied "cool" I laughed.

I grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom to shower. I played music as usual. Once I got out I got dressed, I chose high waisted shorts and a T-shirt
"Hey, I'm going to go grab stuff I need. Meet me at the house at 11?" He asked "Absolutely, see you then" I said and he was out the door. That's what I loved about us, we could just be casual and be ourselves...eventually we are going to have to tell people of course, and then the media will find out but I think I have a bit of respect from my common fangirls like me...maybe they'll even ship us.

I looked at the date, 11 days until my birthday. I need to plan for that. I grabbed a notebook and started jotting  down a few ideas, nothing big just in my apartment with everyone and good music  and pizza, pizza is a must!

When it was 11, I stepped out into the sun and waited for my über driver to arrive. On the way there  I was thinking as to what Mikeys mancave would look like... We got there and then I met him at the front door, There was a Harvey Norman truck there delivering stuff already "Hey Lil A" he smiled "Hey big M" I joked with him "I see your stuff has arrived, going to tell me your plans?" I asked "Nah, you have to wait and see" he teased, I followed him inside and down to the basement "What a nice area!" I said "will look even better when I'm finished with it" he said. "So you can take a seat if you want, you can watch me in action" he joked "Oh please, I bet you can't even assemble a cupboard" I teased and sat down.

I had been watching him after a while and he was halfway through working on the Entertainment unit, "Here, let me help you" I said "I can be your assistant". Together we finished it and set up the gaming systems and TV. "Well I'm done for the day, let's take a break" he said as we went to sit down the doorbell rang, it was Luke "Oh Hey Alessia, didn't think you would be here" he said surprised "Oh, I was his assistants for the day" I joked "well lucky your actually here cause I wanted to know if you two would be interested in a road trip to the gold coast with cal, Ashton, myself and Bryanna?" He asked "that sounds great!!!" I said, I turned to Mikey "yeah sounds like fun" he said "cool we will leave in 2 days, I'll text you the details" he said and left. "Yay!" I exclaimed "Roadtrip with you, my inciting incident" I said he leaned in and kissed me, he still makes me feel dizzy every time.

Later we were back in the basement "hey, my 18th is in a few days and it will be me, you, the boys, Bryanna and whoever wants to come" I said "Yeah, sounds like fun, where will it be?" He asked "well at first I thought about my apartment..." I started "nah, I know just the place, I will take care of everything" he said "really? You would do that for me?" I asked, he grabbed my hands and pulled me towards him "of course I would" he said. "Mikey, we need to be careful when we visit each other because I'm sure the paps will be around" I said "yeah I know, so let's just make it official?" He asked "Yeah?" I asked "I'm sure" he smiled "well let's just tell everyone tomorrow when we see them at the family combined BBQ" he said "I'm in" I said. And we continued to watch TV together again.

Writers notes:
Just a small chapter but I'm really happy about the direction it's going in right now! Tell me what you think?