Chapter 4: Tue Tue Tuesday

No stealing any parodies I make. Please I worked hard on these and I'm thinking on putting them on YouTube one day. Anyway to the story.

Blaise's POV
"Morning Blaise."mom said smiling big as I was walking down the stairs.

I was pretty much ready, I was just gonna grab a pop tart and go. Yeah our stairs are right by the kitchen.

"Morning." I said a bit freaked out.

Mom is sick, I'm in the wrong house, I'm in Coraline(but she doesn't have buttons for eyes), Mom is making us move again, Mom found a man.....hahahaha nope definitely not that, or either she has a knife behind her back is going to kill me and was a murder the whole time.

Hmmm I'll go with the last one. I walked past the kitchen. Forget fucking breakfast I am not getting killed today hell no. Unicorns it's morning time and my life is in danger, language is not important right now. I put my hand on the door knob about to twist it but then someone grabs my arm. I turn around and it's mom this crazy grin.

"Hi-Hi mom." I said with a nervous smile.

She puts the knife in the air. "Love you son."she said.

"I fucking knew it" I groaned then I wake up.

After getting ready I walk down stairs. I shiver. "That was the worse nightmare." I said to myself.

"Blaise."my said smiling.

"Fuck this." I said and ran upstairs to the nearest window and jumped out.

"What the fuck?" I said waking up again in my bed. I pinch myself and it hurts. "Okay so I'm not dreaming...I hope." I say.

I get ready for the damn Skippy third time. My mom looks at me and smile. "Mom if you don't sit your ass down and leave me the fuck alone." I hissed.

"Excuse me?"she said looking at me like I was crazy.

I wasn't sure if this was a trick or not. This could be a dream.

"Are you married to my dad?" I asked.

"Don't change the subject."she snapped.

I thought for a moment. "I'm running away with May." I said as she walked closer.

"No you are not! Do we have to move again!"she yelled. I looked behind her. No knife. "What are you doing?!"she yelled.

"Sorry mom." I said rolling my eyes. "I kept on having dreams about you truing to murder me." I said.

She glared at me then got her jacket. "I'm going to work. I won't be back tonight. Oh and next time your grounded if you do that again"she said.

"Uh huh." I said grabbing a pop tart. After she closed the door and her car was gone I got a soda and went on my way to school.

At Lunch

"I can't believe you said that." May said as we walked to the table.

"Hey what would you do if you weren't sure if you were in a dream?" I said with a shrug as we sat down at the table.

"Probably the same thing."he said grinning.

"Exactly." I said before eating a piece of my orange.

"Blaise."a voice said and May looked to his left and I looked up.

"Ral- I mean Leroy." I corrected myself.

"Who?"they both asked as Leroy sat down.

"Nothing, what do you want?" I asked before drinking my milk.

"I just wanted to say...."he said looking at anything but me.

I stared at him for a while. My eyes slanted then widen. "Please don't tell me you like me?" I say sitting back.

"No."he said rolling his eyes.

"Your not hurting my feelings." I said shrugging and drinking some milk.

"About me you know likeing...."he mumbled.

"Guys." I said.

"Yeah, how'd you know?"he asked looking up.

"I'm gay." I winked. "Also I have other ways why I know." I say. "I can tell when someone likes someone just like that." I said snapping my fingers.

"Most of us humans can." May said rolling his eyes. "But most of the time we don't realize when the person likes us."he said before biting into a pear.

"Well bye." Leroy said standing up.

"By the way, how'd you know you were gay?" I asked.

"I just didn't stay in a relationship with girls that long."he shrugged. "And then I met him."he said pointing to his friend at the table, the one I pushed into him.

"Oh really." I said smirking while wiggling my eyebrows.

May laughed and Leroy shook his head. "Don't do that."he said before walking away.

"Now May it's your turn." I say grinning and he spit out his milk. "Ew." I said scratching up my nose.

May started coughing. "What's my turn?"he asked.

"So are you gay? And who do you like?" I asked smirking.

Cliffhanger! Yep. Any guesses? Is he gay? Who does he like? Now you guys might be surprised by the answer in the next chapter. Then again some you guys might not be. Some will be happy by the answer some might be sad. I don't know. But until then byeeee.