Chapter 14-17

CHAPTER 14

After phoning Ashley and telling him I was going to spent the night at Kimberley's I made my way back from the toilet and into the living room where she was waiting.

" We really do need to talk about what we are going to do." I said before sitting down beside her on the sofa.

" Yeh ano but Cheryl I can't share you with him forever , I need to know that you will be mine and mine only."

Redirecting her eyes she let them gaze down to her hands.

" What's wrong ?"

" What about the sex Cheryl ?"

" Well the sex you give me is amazing ." I laughed .

" No ! . . . I mean with him , I can't handle it if I know your still having sex with him."

" Kimberley look at me." I said before cupping my hands on her cheeks and making her meet my gaze.

" I swear down to you , I will no have sex with him , I promise !"

" Ok I trust you then." She smiled before leaning forward and placing her lips on mine.

As she kissed me I knew this is what love felt like , This is what I wanted for the rest of my life. Pulling her closer I wrapped my arms around her neck and deepend the kiss.

" Mmmm " She moaned into my mouth.

I ran my tongue along the roof of her mouth , knowing it gave her tingles. She let her hands fall to my waist.

" Cheryl ?" She said before pulling away.

" Yes ?"

" Are you sure this is what you really want ? , Because if it's not please stop , I couldn't handle it if you where just doing this to make me feel better. I want this to be real please don't break my heart !"

" Babe I wont break your heart I love you to much to do that to you."

And with that she pushed me back against the sofa and lay her beautiful body on top of me.

" Make up sex is always the best." She whispered in my ear before bitting it softy.

Tingles where shooting up my spine as I felt her hands roam by body. I placed my hands on her arse and gently squeezed it.

" Still the arse fetish ehh ?" She giggled.

" How where else do you want them." I winked.

" Ooh that's a toughy." She winked back before swooping down and capturing my lips once more.

" I have a feeling where there needed." I managed in between kisses.

Hands still placed on her arse I grabbed hold of her pjay bottoms and pulled them down.

" Still no knickers on then ?" I laughed.

" Who wears knickers to bed , You weirdo !"

After making a face at her I cupped her pussy with my hands , Already I could feel her wetness. Looking up I checked to see if she was ok with what I was doing. Searching her eyes she gave me a little smile and the faintest nod. Slipping my fingers between her folds I saw her shut her eyes before letting out a few small moans. Still rubbing her clit . . .

" Babe open your eyes for me , I want you to see how much I love making you feel so good.

Just then her eyes fluttered open. As she looked deep into my own eyes I could see the sheer love and lust burning. As I slid two fingers into her I could see she was finding it difficult to keep them open.