Prolog

Prolog

The young boy's little slender hands were placed on his lap, his gorgeous bright red eyes looking frantically everywhere but at the tall man before him. Finally then they settled an inch above the man's head.

The man would have been described gorgeous with his perfect shaped face, high cheek bones, a mouth that you could be only envious with and eyes with the color of the forest with a speak of gold right around his pupil. If you looked in his eyes you would describe it like an evening sunset.

His straight hair, which barely reached his shoulders, was black like a raven's feathers. He stood tall, at least 6 feet 2 inches tall and had broad and wide shoulders like a football player. He had muscles so that you could see that he has gone through a lot of workout, yet they didn't look like they could rip apart every second. His slightly tanned skin just added his beautiful form.

From the clothes the man wore it was obvious that he was some kind important or a person of high status. With a black branded jacket that matched his black hair, along with a branded white and green gradient tee shirt that only made his eyes stand out more than they already do and his black jeans that matched the whole outfit perfectly was definitely also branded.

The only thing that did stand out were his tracking shoes. Black brown tracking shoes with an elegant green line through it.

Even if they would usually not match the rest of the outfit, the man made it look like they did. The man looked like he would fit into any clothes he decided to wear. Yes, he was indeed gorgeous but in the situation the young boy was in this moment, he couldn't see it.

In fact he couldn't see anything.

All he could see was the black emptiness that was spread everywhere. The young boy had calm look on his face, like he did not care that he was an easy prey for the man. His tiny body leaned with his arms around his legs on the forest ground against the cold surface of a tree.

Despite the fact that the young boy lived all alone in this forest since he could think the man could see that the boy did not starve of hunger. The young boy's tiny body did not have a sick glow but rather a pale healthy glow. His rips did not show and his belly was round, not the fat round, it was the normal round belly with maybe a little baby fat.

The man wondered how such a tiny and fragile looking boy could hunt his food or even go fishing. The young boy shivered against the cold air under the little breeze that was almost non-existent. But since the boy didn't have a shirt or something that would keep him warm, he was freezing. He did only have a brown short on. It would have been no problem if it would have been summer, but it was winter and under 0° Celsius. (32 Fahrenheit)

His hair was covered with mud and other things, but if you look closely you could see that it was white. It was not a grey white or a blond white; it was a beautiful snow white that was almost shining under the effect of the snow that covered the whole forest. The snow did also his work on the young boy's eyes and made them glowing brighter than they already were.

Then suddenly, the man burst out laughing. The young boy, who had felt the presence of the man before flinched at the sudden outburst.

"So weak, but yet so strong, this is really amusing!" The man uttered, still laughing.

His voice, noticed the young boy in daze, was like a lion's roar he heard at the edge of the forest before. It was powerful but at the same time it was soothing. If you were an ally of the lion and hear its roar, you felt safe. Or alarmed, but in this case it was safe. It was the same the man's voice. In fact, the man himself reminded him of a lion. He just had the Aura of a protector and predator and the young boy just couldn't help but feel safe with him.