Chapter Eleven: Hana

A/N: This chapter is going to have a lot of dialogue from Hana's mind and descriptions. Also since another one of my OTPs from K is MikoRei, Shō (-chan) is going to be their love child (Shhhh Mikoto is still dead though thus meaning Munakata is a single father because I'm evil).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh I can't believe MamaSaki is making go this dump, I mean look their 'flowers' aren't even real and they're still rotting."

"Where do you sit young lady?" A tall, blonde, sluttly-looking woman asked Hana.

"Who the hell...Well maybe if someone told me I'd know."

"Um I'm not sure..."

"Well what's your number?"

"Maybe if you told me!!"

"Um I don't..."

"Alright then what's your name?

"Hana...," she said quite shyly.

"Hm well it seems you're number 17 that means you sit next to...ah you sit next to Shō-chan!"

"Who the actual hell is this 'Shō-chan?'"

The woman, who was presumably the teacher, pointed at a boy who was around Hana's age. He had untamable and extremely dark blue hair, it almost looked black, and red locks hidden underneath, with thin lensed and black rimmed glasses that framed his flaming red eyes.

"That's Shō(-chan)!? Why is he so much prettier then me!?"

Still lost in her thoughts, the teacher started to pull Hana towards her seat.

"W-wait."

"Oh is something wrong Hana?"

"O-oh, nothing, never mind," Hana said as she pulled her hand away from the teacher, not wanting to get germs, and started to walk towards her seat alone.

Once at her desk, Hana shyly sat down next to Shō(-chan). Shō was reading some sort of book about ducklings before he noticed Hana's presence and glanced at her through the corner of his eye.

Remembering Munakata, his father's lessons of politeness, Shō decided to introduce himself.

"Hello," he said holding out a hand, "my name is Shō."

Hana slightly blushed at this, credit to Misaki's genes, before she responded, grasping his hand.

"H-hi, I'm Hana," she said shyly.

"Nice to meet you Hana-chan," Shō said while smiling softly.

"O-oi, who said you could call me Hana-chan!?," Hana yelled while blushing, once again, thanks to Misaki.

Laughing softly at Hana's antics, Shō replied with,

"Don't worry, you can call me Shō-chan in return."

"Humph, I was planning to," Hana said while huffing in anger and embarrassment.

Shō was still laughing when the teacher called all the kids in class to attention, he immediately stopped at the sound of her voice though.

The rest of the day was spent with learning simple Kanji and very simple math equations with the added bonus of getting to know other kids but Hana and Shō had each other, so there was no need.

But anyways, even though the math problems they were attempting to solve were fairly easy, Hana still had trouble but Shō had helped her through them, explaining them to her too. He was a very bright kid. But eventually recess came.

Recess was full of booger-pickers and snot eaters, but Hana and Shō did not feel the need to spend their time with those "things," so they decided to spend most of recess together. During their time, they tried getting to know each other better but stopped momentarily for a round of tag and a couple of tickle sessions.
Once recess came to an end, it was time for lunch.

Shō's lunch was a traditional and delicious looking bento box while Hana's lunch consisted of a PB&J sandwich with apple slices and a juice box.

Neither minded though, content with that fact that their lunches were made with their parents love.

But unfortunately their great and newfound friendship had come to an end for the day, for school had ended. The bell rung and children were running out to find their designated parents.

"MamaSaki!" Hana screamed as she ran into Misaki's arms.

"Dad!" Yelled Shō as he jumped into his father, Munakata's arms.

They were both nuzzling their parent's  chests while their parents had decided to lock gazes with each other, for the most part, shocked.

"The blue King!?"

"Oh my, if it isn't HOMRA's vanguard, Yatagarasu."

Misaki didn't know what to say, he would've never expected to see the blue King here ever.

"Ah Shō-chan! That's your dad!?"

"Yeah! Is that your's Hana-chan."

Hana nodded her head vigorously, smiling proudly at Shō.

"Um Hana we need to go," Misaki said still shocked but he still felt a wave of guilt for interrupting Hana's and her new...friend's conversation.

"Ah, ok...Bye bye Shō-chan!" Yelled Hana with a powerful ferocity.

"Bye Hana-chan! I'll see you tomorrow!" Called back Shō just as loud while waving goodbye.

While both parents were walking away both still a bit in a daze, with children in hand, the both said in unison,

"Who was that?"