Part 8

Once again Kim's quirky sense of humour lightens the situation, the three girls finding themselves all surprisingly at ease with one another considering they're fcuking each other's brains out for the first time.  Once she's assured the other two are happy enough Cheryl hurridly pulls off her t-shirt, jeans and panties.

“I hope you've both got enough energy left for us” she chuckles “I'm like that Duracell bunny when I get going!”

Seeing the Geordie laid on the bed completely naked with one hand behind her head,the other twirling a strand of brunette hair around her finger enticingly, Nadine and Kimberley nearly fall over one another to get to her.

“I know you're eager Kimba but you've forgotten something babe” Cheryl motions towards the huge dildo still wet with Nadine's juices.

“Ahh yes, the clean-up, my favourite part...” Kim smirks sarcastically, opening one of the bedside drawers, “...now where've those toy wipes gone...”

Cheryl beckons Nadine towards her, the Irish girl quickly complying with her wishes, crawling up so she's hovering over Cheryl on all fours.  The older girl kisses her feverishly, running her hands over Nadine's shoulders, down her back, finally coming to rest on her tender ass giving it a squeeze as the Irish girl moans softly into her mouth.

Absorbed in the moment Nadine jumps slightlyas she feels Kimberley's warm hands against her skin, attaching something around her hips and exposed pussy.  Breaking off from the kiss she glances under herself to see that she's now wearing the strap-on.  It's comfortable and surprisingly lightweight despite its impressive proportions.  Also it looks, Nadine decides, considerably more attractive than any cock she's ever set eyes upon.

“Go ahead...” Kim smiles warmly, “...I'm here if you need me...” she retreats to the chaisse longue, flopping down upon it as she watches the other girls.

“Give it to us then” Cheryl whispers into the Irish girl's ear, her legs spread widely as she encourages Nadine to enter her.

“Mmm...manners don't cost anything” the blonde torments her with her earlier statement.

“Please....please give it to us Nadine”, frustrated and horny as hell Cheryl swallows her pride and begs.

“And you know...” Nadine continues huskily, fingers sliding lightly over Cheryl's rapidly hardening clit, coaxing the tiny bud further out of its protective hood, “...patience is a virtue...”

“Ohhh...yes” Cheryl's body tremors as Nadine kisses down her body, pausing only to worship her breasts, working her tongue eagerly around each nipple in turn.

“Mmm...is that good baby?” Nadine ask teasingly, knowing full well that she's driving the Geordie insane.

“Nadine....please...” Cheryl whimpers as the younger girl's mouth finally leaves her breasts, travelling downwards.

“Beautiful” Nadine breathes as she closely studies Cheryl's moist pussy lips before gently parting her folds and licking a long, slow line from bottom to top.

“Ohhh...*fcuk...fcuk” Cheryl swears repeatedly as Nadine's tongue flicks back and forth over the bud at the apex of her lips.  Her hands tighten into fists gripping the bedsheets as the Irish girl slides several long fingers inside her, immediately finding her most sensitive spot.  The extra stimulation is all Cheryl needs to send her crashing over the edge, Nadine holding on for dear life as the Geordie writhes wildly underneath her, her moans of pleasure filling the room.

“Oh God...” Cheryl pants breathlessly “...you've got a fcukin talent for that Nads!”

“I'd be happy to have you as my mentor” Nadine grins up at her, her head resting on Cheryl thigh.