Chapter one

-- hinata's perspective--

I woke up next to him. His soft white hair was really messy from staying up all night and watching some old movies that were way predictable.I feel asleep first due to this. God it was so stupid. He even drew on my face with black marker and took a photo and sent it to Mahiru. He tried making out with me a couple of times but honestly it only made me blush red. He even tried grabbing my dick once but i pushed him aside because all i wanted to do was cuddle and possibly make out with him. I mean i love him so much i just can't really picture us together having..."it".

Shit i probably sound stupid.

I got up and stretched and forgot i  had no pants on. I honestly hate sleeping with my jeans on and not to mention he didn't have a problem with it.Before we went to bed, we went out for coffee real quick. It was really fucking cold outside and komaeda gave me his coat. Such a damn fool, just because we're together doesn't mean you have to be so nice to me.  I almost forget he went insane when we were...

The "heart throbbing" school trip. God, i don't even want to remember that. Every death and murder didn't at all happen. It was like a big dream.No. A big nightmare. I guess Junko just wanted to see our despair and think that they were dead. Maybe we should of stayed there...

But if i did that i wouldn't be with him. And that would really suck.

Ha... why am i crying... Is it because i started to think about his virtual death? Or is it because I would of never been here next to him with his hopeful, pale face.  I guess both. I would be lying if i said none and i know that. Fuck, he saw me crying.

"HAJIME!!! Are you hurt?? Is everything OK???"

"Yeah. I'm fine i just..."

I wasn't sure if i should tell him. The people who died only remember the memories before their virtual death. Also if i told him he would say all this random shit about hope and i would be more pissed than sad to be honest...

" I'm just upset that i left my change at our place and you had to buy my damn coffee in that piece of shit coffee store that's all,"

"Really?  I wasn't just gonna let you not have a coffee. It wouldn't have been very polite of me either. But are you sure that's it? You could always talk to me, i know im a worthless piece of trash but when im with you-"

Shit. SHIT. i started crying even more. I couldn't stop thinking about him if the future foundation wasn't here. We would all be stuck in hell right now with monokumas everywhere if it weren't for them. I never really knew what they exactly did, but after a coupe of years everything went back to normal.

I rushed to hug him. I didn't want to think he was gone anymore. Its starting to get to my head.  My anxiety went from 1 to an 11 really quick. 

"dont....ever...l..eave...me..." I sobbed. 

Komaeda pushed me into the wall and started to kiss me. I thought he was gonna fall and i got even more worried. My light tan face turned bright crimson in seconds. He hasnt done anything like this ever in our relationship. Komaeda started to eat my face out... i dont really know how to phrase that any other way. He even french kissed me... he's being really romantic and i think i...enjoy it.

Thats when it went down. Me mentally i enjoyed being kissed. It makes me feel good that someone would do something romantic to me besides relatives. Me physically was getting excited and i got a slight boner. I was so fucking embarrassed. My face went even more red and komaeda even noticed.

"well well hajime, whats that dent in your boxers?"

"shut the fuck up its just..."

Komaeda whisped something in my ear that made me hard...fuck this is so hard to explain without making it weird .

"hajime, i love you. I love you so much. We've been going out for almost 9 months and i think its time. May i go down on you?"

He pulled down my boxers so softly as i covered my face with my hands. I wasn't thinking that this would happen like this... me crying over hi-

"aaa..hggg.....ahhhh" my voice had no control over what he did. He put in his whole head in my dick and it felt great. Maybe i should start crying over him more often...

" Did that feel good hajime?

"s-s-shut up..."

Komaeda kept suck my dick and pumping it with his hand. I kept moaning and i had no control over them. Komaeda asked me once in a while if he was hurting me. I guess he does care about me. He put his mouth off my dick and started giving me a solo handjob really fast. As my moans went my louder, i kind of came on him.

"..."

"hajime..."

"uh...yeah...''

"youre really hot when you moan you know that?"

"Im not sure how to answer that,"

"Im gonna go to the bathroom and try to take off your cum off my face. ill be right back."

"ok...im sorry by the way,"

"You dont have to be sorry hajime, It just means i was doing a good job thats all,"

He giggled as he left. I pulled up my boxers and looked at a photo of us with mikan and ibuki. Ibuki took us to a concert and invited mikan because she and her were neighbors. Short story short the concert went great. That was when  me and Komaeda held hands for the first time. After the concert was done i asked mikan if she liked it. Before i knew it her face was covered in light pink lipstick kiss mark and a bruise on her neck. 

"he he...i guess i didnt really pay attention to the concert..."

"Ibuki has no regret!!! Hajime I have one question for youuuuuuu!!

"What is it ibuki? Do you need me to go buy you a shirt?"

"Ibuki woullllld appreciate that butttt i wanted to ask if you guys ever...you know..."

"No!!!"

"Well," said Komaeda," we never even sucked each others dicks so i don't think were just gonna jump into sex like that."

My face became red and Ibuki asked more perverted questions, then asked for a photo for a memory for her first double date. I apparently didnt even know that they were going out until after the concert.

Komaeda came back and he hugged me. 

"I love you hajime hinata,"

"I love you more, Nagito Komaeda,"