Day 1 "Dancing lessons"

"Master, you have gotten a letter from the queen." Sebastian says yo you as you finish your tea. You put your teacup down and he hands you the letter, and you read over it. You sigh as you read the whole thing. "She wants me to go to a ball, to represent the Phantomhive foundation..." you say as you look at sebastian. "Call in a tutor and- you get caught off by sebastian as he looks at the clock. "I beleive I can't master, I already have and she's sick." He said quickly. "Then call in- you get cut off again. "She's sick as well master." He says with a smile and says again. "I will teach you ballroom dancing my lord." Sebastian holds his hand out to you and you take it hesitating. You begin dancing when you accidentally step on his shoe, sebastian smiles down at you and leans in close to you, "follow my steps my lord." You nod and begin dancing again, you dance a bit quicker and accidentally fall on sebastian, your face deep in his chest. You quickly perk up face red in embarrassment, Sebastian slightly giggles at you and smiles. "That's not how you ballroom dance my lord..but to be honest..." sebastian leans over to your ear and whispers. "I like your dancing, much better than ballroom dancing, we could possibly dance your way after we ballroom dance.." you face turns red again at hearing sebastian say that. You eventually get the hang of ballroom dancing, and you dance with sebastian for a while, you get exhausted and sit on the edge of your bed. " my lord, you look exhausted, and and bit tense, would you like a shoulder massage?"

( alright this is where you guys get to pick:

A: YES!

B: NO!

It's your decision)

If you picked A: you blush and bit your lip and say yes, and sebastian walks over to you. He slips off his gloves and smirks at you and slips off his shoes and crawls onto you bed behind you, massaging you shoulders,neck and back. You smile and yawn and sebastian stops. "I beleive it is time for bed my lord."
You nod and lay on you bed. But before sebastian get up, you grab his wrist and pull him onto your bed. "This is an order, lay down with me until I fall asleep sebastian..."
Sebastians suprised face turns into a smile, "yes my lord."

If you picked B: you scratch your head while blushing with a smile, no no, it's alright sebastian. "Are you sure my lord?" "Positive!" You say as you blush even more. "Alright then, we'll I beleive it's time for bed." Sebastian walks over to you as you later on your bed and tucks you in, he smiles at you and kisses your forehead. "Goodnight master." Your face turns even more red and your face turns away from sebastian.

You eventually fall asleep.