Day 2, "Bath time."

It was 9:58 at the mansion, and you just came back from an important meeting, and you were very tired..but very dirty..."I am never...going to another meeting with animals..." you said, as you crossed your arms and frowned. Sebastian was carrying you bridal style home, sense you didn't want to get your new carriage dirry, even though you knew Sebastian could easily clean it...you wanted to be carried by sebastian, so badly. "Young master, shall I prepare a bath for you?" Sebastian said. You started to blush and nodded while stuttering. "Y-yes...Sebastian..." you murmured quietly, enough for him to hear and at that he quickly ran inside the mansion snd into the bathroom. He ran so fast, your head fell right no his chest, and you started to blush furiously. He set you down on the sink and turned on he faucet and waved his hand over the eater to make sure it was perfect, then he walked over to you, and began to remove your clothes. You blushed and let him, of course how could you resist! He carried you bridal style once again, after taking off all your clothing and sets you in the bathtub, full of warm water. He got a loofah, and pressed it against a bar of soap until....he drops it...

( this is where you choose!!! )

A. You let him get the soap himself.
B. You get it yourself.

A: (if you picked it) Sebastian looked at you, and you looked at him blushing.."Th-this Is an order..get the soap for me..." you said, blushing even more. Sebastian put his right hand to his chest, "yes...my lord.." he said and pulled his sleeves up and put his hand in the bathtub trying to grab it. Your face reddens...as the soap slides over near you...you look down, and are about to grab it when sebastian grabs it himself, touching your soft skin as he's at it. He smiles and grabs it, and pulls his hand out of the water with the bar of soap.

B: (if you picked it) you blush so hard..."I-I can get it myself Sebastian!!!" You said. Big it was too late sebastian's hand was already in the tub, looking around for it you find and as soon as you touch the bar, he puts his hand over your snd you both stare at eachother. "Apologies,young master." He said as he moved his hand away, you quickly picked up the soap and held it up to him, but it slipped out of your grasp, and fell near your crotch area. You found sebastian's hand touching yours again. You guys stared into eachothers eyes, until you realized it was a distraction, so he could get the soap back.

You stay quiet the rest of the bath, he cleaned you well..and at times while you were closing your eyes.. you thought you felt a tongue...on your neck..