"Us" ~Chapter 5

Marinette sat down on her lounge as Adrien followed suit. "I think that's a good idea Adrien" she replied with a small smile. "Do you mind if I go first?" Adrien shook his head and Marinette began to tell Adrien how she felt about him. "You see I've had a crush on you since you first came to this school. Which now is funny because you had a crush on Ladybug which is also me." Adrien looked surprised at first but maintained his composure. You could tell he was trying to suppress a smile. "This is why every time Chat." She gestures towards Adrien. "Flirted with Ladybug" She gestures toward herself. "She rejected him." Adrien nods in understanding. "So how do you feel now?" Adrien asks in curiosity. "Chat Noir was always a door I refused to open, because it would mean my feelings for Adrien would be compromised. But now that I know you're Chat Noir..." Marinette trailed off. "Yes" Adrien said in anticipation. "What I'm saying is I didn't think I could fall any more for you Adrien but you've proved me wrong, my Kitty Cat." Marinette said with a beaming smile.  Adrien's smile looked like it couldn't get any bigger and before either one could say anything more; Adrien had pulled Marinette into a hug. "I'd always dreamed this day would happen. I know that sounds kind of cheesy, but it's true. The day I'd find out Ladybug's true self behind the mask and the day she would return my feelings."

Adrien released Marinette from the hug but was still holding on to her. Marinette frowned for a second and began to speak again. "Chat, I know how you feel about Ladybug, but what about Marinette?" Adrien immediately began to answer. "My Lady I want you to know that what I feel for Ladybug those are my honest feelings and they're not going to go away even if I wanted them to. Now that I know who ladybug is behind the mask it makes me love you even more because now I get to discover a whole new side to you that no one else is ever going to see." Marinette blushed from hearing the word love. Marinette gave him a smile that caused Adrien to blush. Marinette couldn't stop smiling; she never thought she would be the one to make Adrien blush. "Marinette?" "Yes Adrien?" Adrien looked down and blushed some more, although he tried to hide it. "Can I kiss you?" This took Marinette way off guard and she begun to blush. "O-of course Adrien" She managed to get out. Adrien tucked her bangs out of her face and cupped his hand on her cheek and pulled her in towards him. Just as their lips were about to touch a loud bang sounded from outside her window. They both immediately jerked back and stared at each other with a knowing look. "I guess we're going to have to save this for later, my Lady" Chat said, offering Marinette his hand. "I guess so Kitty" Ladybug said giggling and giving him her hand. They both immediately stood up and began to transform.

~A Note

Hey guys! What did you think of this chapter? I'm sure you're all screaming at that last scene. Of course they get interrupted by another Akuma. The next part will be about them trying to figure out their story to their friends and family, about how they came together without revealing too much information. Until then have a lovely day!