8. Rhiannon's Letter

_Rhiannon_

There was a letter in the mail.

From Louis.

*

Dear Rhine Stone,

I'm sorry this letter is late, just by a week. Forgive me?

I'm sorry about the media pretty much hunting you down. I never knew any of this would happen; and if I did, I would never let either. I was being an ass and being selfish when I kissed you. Just seeing you makes me feel vulnerable. Something inside of me is just... exploding. And you, babe (this is scratched out) Rhi, you've caused this.

I wish you'd just stop pushing everyone out. You're pushing everyone out. You're just do goddamn nice, caring, selfless, and beautiful. Stubborn. You're afraid to fall in love again, aren't you? I broke you heart and I did fuck up - and you can't forgive me.

This is BooBear, wishing you'd reply.

Love,

Louis

*

So I picked up the pen.

Dear Louis...

*

_Louis_

"I'M GOING TO GETCHA GETCHA GETCHA YA! ONE WAY OR ANOTHER!" I scream, dancing around on stage.

"Louis, Olly's coming soon... Calm down and practice your song," The director commands. I nod and let the music begin again.

Each week we were having themes now. This week was Olly Murs, and we all got to perform music by him. I had chose Dear Darlin', my favourite. It reflected "Liannon Tomsley" * as the fans had dubbed our ship name. Trending worldwide repeatedly had been "#LiannonSucks" and "#RhiannonPleaseLoveLouis".

Rhiannon had tweeted a couple days ago,

'Fuck off people of you want to nag me about Louis. We're not getting back together anytime soon. #LiannonOnPause'

That had given me hope we could get together... But she would just keep shutting me down. If she really got that letter, maybe she'll just stop. Stop talking to me. She'll ignore me. And I can't bear that.

*

After finishing my performance of Dear Darlin', I sat down and quietly waited to see the contestant's perform. They had got to choose their songs in alphabetical order, so I wasn't surprised the contestant's last names that began with A or B got "Heart Skips A Beat" or "Troublemaker".

I sighed. Lalala, critique, critique...

Rhiannon.

Oh damn. Damn. Damn. She walked on stage with a familiar grin and the music started to play. I know that grin...

^*^*^

Flashback

^*^*^

"HEY! HEY LOUEH!" She screams on the street, adjusting her beanie. It was dark out with only the streetlights illuminating the road, fresh snow crunching from us running around. A light snowfall, the perfect Christmas Eve.

"WHAT? WHAT RHI?" She runs over and grabs me, hugging me. Rhiannon speaks in my coat, but I can still hear her.

"I think that we will get married one day."

"Why would you say that?"

"It's what my Mom said. And I can feel it in my bones, Louis," I grinned, kissing her cheek and grabbing her hand, twirling her around. She laughed, and then I did. I pulled her on the sidewalk when a car went by, wrapping an arm around her. Her head was on my shoulder. All I could think was it couldn't ever get more perfect then this.