Intel

Toru could virtually feel Kuga's eyes on him as the day went on. He wasn't really sure what color his wings were that day but she was very interested in them.

Could she tell that something was wrong.

Wrong....

That really wasn't the case, this was normal. For him anyway. But since the six of them had gotten closer he had started to feel apprehensive about what happened, what he could and could not say or do. Would this count as dealing with everything on his own?

Hijiri knew to some extent. But, well except for Asahi seeing that time he also got got a cigaret in his eye, and the flower pot dropped from the roof, none of them really knew what all he went through.

Toru knew that Hijiri suspected that Toru didn't tell him everything, but it really wasn't his business in the first place.

...!...

That wasn't the best way to think. If Sasamori heard that she would get mad at him again. She made it very clear he was not to do everything himself.

But really what could they do?

This was something he really didn't want to drag them into no matter what they told him.

He sighed as he rubbed his sore shoulders. He flinched at the pain. He really hoped Kuga hadn't seen that. The last thing he needed was more proof against him.

There he went again, thinking like he was lying when really he really just wanted them to stay out of this issue. He didn't want them dragged into this kind of danger.

****************************************************************************************************************

Finally class was over. But Toru's worries weren't.

The moment the bell rang two hands slammed onto his desk. He jumped and quickly looked up. Finding himself looking directly into Kuga's eyes. Until that moment he really hadn't noticed how scary her perry wrinkle eyes were.

"What's wrong?" she asked forcefully.

That caught Tokita's attention. From the corner of his eyes Toru saw Tokita look up and stare at him calculatingly.

"W-what are you talking about?" Toru said really hoped this didn't last to long.

Kuga's eyes darted to his back then narrowed as they came back to his face.

"Then what are you wary of?"

"N-nothing."

"You're lying! What's wrong?"

"Look I gotta get home okay."

He gently pushed past her and made his way out the door. He quickened his pace as he made his way out of the school. His legs were still pretty sore but he tried to make them work.

Tokita's phone slapped shut.