Chapter 1

*OC is mine. Creepypasta OC.

You walked down the sidewalk, you were walking back fro Gamestop. You had bought a couple of games, well only 3 to be exact. You had bought Bioshock 1 & 2 and even Bioshock Infinite, you already played 1 and 2 and had beaten them. So you had sold them long ago. But after you had ran into this certain person, you knew he would like them. Because these games you had bought, held many things that the male was interested in. Plus you wanted to teach him how to video games, because you would than have a friend to play co-op with. You soon stopped infront of a large house, this house was never here, it was always a empty lot. But a while back, you had convinced Leon to move into the small city and so here he now lived. But he would still go to his old home to replace oreven fix his stitches, gripping the sliver doorknob, twisting it than opening the door. You entered, you heard the sound of 1930s music being played. The song that is being played is; 'Song of the Dawn' by Paul Whiteman ft. the Rhythm Boys.

View song here>>>youtu.be/Ac9JvOtoL3M

Shutting the door behind you, looking around. Everything looked old fashion, like it came from the Victorian Era and a mix of 1940s & 50s, but with your help, you had changed some stuff around and brought newest Technology into this bored and sad looking home. You once tried to get rid of Leon's old fashion record player, but he refused to allow you to even touch it. Always playing a song from the 30s to 50s, by the way, his record player looks like the ones from Bioshock and Amnesia. Walking further into the house, you had begun to look for the brown haired demon. After a while of searching, you had finally found him in the study, that you had successfully changed into a gaming/study room. Well mostly Gaming room, entering the room. You could see that Leon was sitting in his large comfy chair on the left, the love set sofa on the right, facing the flat screen TV above the fire place. You than approached, making your way over to the couch. You sat down, turning and facing the male. He just stared off into the fire within the pit, setting the bag down. You took a quick glance towards the Xbox 360 you had given him, you had bought a new Xbox 1 and a Playstation 4. You could see dust collecting on the device and the white controller, you frowned at this. Looking back to Leon,

"Why haven't you played with the console, yet?" You had asked, but he didn't answer you. Leon didn't even look to you, your (E/C) eyes narrowed at this. Standing to your feet, you walked over to the record player that sat upon a small round side table. You stared at the demon as you took a hold of the needle, as soon as you lifted it up, the fire in the fireplace quickly went out at the same time. Turning the record player off, you saw Leon look over to you with his clear eye.

'Why did you turn it off!?' He had said Telepathically, that was his way of speaking, because of the stitches on his lips. The male sounded angry, but you knew he wasn't going to hurt you. You knew he adored you, well loved you. You were the second human to be cared about by the demon, the first was a young crippled boy that came from the Middle Age when the Black Death came. He was conflicted with the plague, but when Leon found him, he had removed the Black Death from the child and brought him under his wing. Raising the boy up to age of 13, he had been murdered by his own mentor, Leon. It was by accident, but the Demon would constantly blame himself about it. You only knew that much about the kid, Leon refused to give you anymore information about him.

"Play. Your. Game." You said and pointed to the sad little Xbox. Leon glanced at the device,

"I bought you games for it and you don't bother using it!" Walking over to the sofa, you picked the bag up and walked over to the Xbox. Kneeling down, you dumped the contents of the bag out. The games landing in a pile on top of each other, grabbing the controller, you held the center button down until the controller and Xbox lit up. You than tossed it onto Leon's lap, he carefully picked it up. His profile you made for him, logged in by itself. You pressed the button, causing the tray to slid open. Opening the case for the first Bioshock, you than popped it in. Closing the tray, after the game restigered. It begun to play, Standing up again. You walked over to Leon,

"I know you will like these games I got for you. I also know you'll like the second game better than the first. After you play a little bit of this, we'll play Resident Evil, next. I'm going to leave for a little. Bye." You waved and than left, you made your way into the kitchen, going to make something to eat. Once there, you begun to make a sandwich. This time you made it after Heavy's Sandvitch, you did it for shits and giggles. You got all the things out, you begun to make you lunch. Your (Fav Color) cellphone begun to buzz, taking it out of your pocket. You unlocked it and seen that your Guyfriend had texted you, you texted him back as you used your other hand to make the sandwitch. For some reason, Leon never allowed you around other guys. Sometimes with girls, but it was like a big 'No.' Or off limits type deal. But you were still allowed to talk and texted them, but can't be near them. Sitting your cellphone down ontop of the counter, when it was done, you put all the stuff back. Picking up the food along with your phone, you left the kitchen and walked towards the livingroom. Once there, you sat down on one of the many couches, tossing the (Fav Color) cellphone onto the sofa. You picked up the remote and had changed the channel to (Fav Channel), your (E/C) eyes stayed glued onto the TV screen as you sat your tasty sandwitch. After a while you had fallen asleep, your food sitting on your lap.

Hours Later-----

You felt extremely hot and something was poking you side as another thing was licking and nibbling on your neck, your eyes slowly open. You turned your head to face whoever it was, you gasped and jumped to your feet. It was a little Imp that was touching you, you than noticed several others. One help a hold of your phone and another was eating you food, they all was running around, climbing stuff, and fighting each other. Leon would summon these little things, when needed, glancing around the room. You could see it was a orange and reddish color, the candle flames and fire pits were all lit, the fires were bigger and more threatening, they were going out of control instead of being calm. You ran out of the room, the little Imps running after you. You made your way to the Gaming Room, trying to dodge the flames. Entering the room, you ran up behind the sofa, looking over to Leon. He was hunched over, elbows on thighs, brows furrowed in concentration. His scarf was on the floor along with his black dress vest, his black tie undone and hung loosely. The first couple of buttons on his white long puffy sleeved shirt were also undone, showing a little bit of his scar that was in the shape of a heart. Claws beginning to form where is fingers are, dark blue horns forming on top of his head. His skin becoming a dark grey as his once white eyes started to glow blue. Looking over to the screen, you could see the male almost done playing Bishock 2. You wondered when he started play part 2! A couple of the Imps jumped on your back and legs, you walked fastly around Leon's chair. Quickly grabbing the controller and pausing the game, the flames went out and the Imps turned into a puff of smoke. The male looked up at you, a confused look on his face.

'May I ask why you had stop me?' You saved his game and turned it off, setting the controller on the glass coffee table. The claws and horns disappearing, eyes and skin fadding back to normal. He than stood up, towering over you. You reached up and took a hold of the sides of his face, you shook his head a little.

"You were over focusing on the game to much! You almost burned and trashed the house down!! You NumbNuts! You are taking a break from this... For a little bit." You whipered the last part to yourself, you than felt your left hand being gripped and your other fell to your side. Leon nuzzled this face into your warm hand, his eyes closed. You than could feel his stitched up lips kiss the palm of your hand, a small blush appeared on you cheeks. You slowly pulled your hand away, bending down you picked the clothing that he discards onto the floor. You than threw it at him, he easily held his arms out as they fell onto them.

"You. Break. Go to bed, take shower or something. I don't want this house burned down! Remember; I also live here." You quickly gave him a hug and hurriedly left the room, (Giggling/Chuckling) to yourself as you ran off.