chapter one

five in the morning waking as dawn breaks I ready myself to drive to Hollywood with my father and new mother awaiting for me new house new school and new rules "what more could I need" My name is Roxanne and just a year ago my dad out of the blue decided to marry a woman names Kathryn apparently after my moms death they've been seeing each other. The weeding was everything traditional I didn't even get to be maid of honor but I hardly minded I barely new the women and now she expects me to be ok with change my living arragements is she mad! "Roxanne" my dad yells "Coming" I yell back as I race down the stairway. On the drive there is just me my dad Kathryn and my brother Aaron. I got really close to my big brother after our moms death and my best friend Sofia has a huge crush on him! Kathryn is just continues yo babble on and on about how much were gonna "love it" there and both me and Aaron aren't allowed to plug in our head phones its "educational for us". five hours pass and I'm knocked out on the window and my feet on Aaron and he spills ice cold water on my face and I scream "I tried to wake you up like five times I was checking if you were still alive" he lets out with a hard laugh" As I enter the house its huge as I let out a sigh Kathryn shows me too my room which was amazing huge closet even with a bathroom inside I set down my green day poster as she left. Yet when she steps out the door slams and I could see something or someone in the corner as  move forward I grip my base ball bat and...

*******************************************************************************************************

Sorry to leave you in the dark ill post soon