The People Down the Street

I found out they do in fact live on My Street. It was pure luck that I found people that knew someone that I wanted to talk to again. I hadn't gotten a chance to see them yet. I had classes the next day, but we made plans to meet up again on Sunday. It was only Friday when I came over because I left earlier than expected. I brought Eli along so she could spend a good while walking. Also so I didn't get lazy and go in my car. Once we got there Laurence and Garroth were throwing snow balls at each other. I waved to them as I got closer. Garroth waved back but was hit with snow. He laughed and faced Laurence again to tell him someone was here. Laurence looked at me and made a terrible mistake, he waved to me. He was hit in the back of the head with Garroth's snow. They both laughed it off. "Hey! I thought you were coming around Sunday." Laurence said opening up the gate to the yard. "Got out earlier than expected today." I said picking Eli up off the ground after she barked at them. "This must be your dog. Or, did you steal her?" Garroth laughed as he attempted to pet Eli's belly. Eli let him rub her belly. Laurence laughed again. "Your dog's really nice. Most of the time animals hate you!" He nudged Garroth. "That's Zane, not me." He stopped rubbing her belly and started walking up to his front door. "You can come in if you want." Laurence insisted as he opened the door still wiping snow off his hair. "Sure." I said walking up the stairs. Laurence motioned for me to go first. I walked in and set Eli on the ground. "Can I take her off her leash?" I asked Laurence as he walked through the door. "Sure." He said and smiled. I took her leash off and put in my back pocket. Eli stayed close to my feet. "Hey, so I have joke to tell you! What did the hat say to the other hat?" Laurence blurted out as I sat down in one of the chairs. Garroth seemed annoyed. "What?" I ask, going along with his joke. "You stay here, I'll go on a Head!" He laughed at his own joke while me and Garroth just smiled. "I have one." I say. "Why do pirates always have trouble with the alphabet?" They looked at each other. "Why?" Garroth asked. "Because there're always stuck at C." I answered. Laurence laughed at my joke. I laughed at it too. We shared jokes for a good while before running dry and all we got were pity laughs.

 "We told Aphmau we met you at that IHOP and she said she wanted to see you again too. She was really exited that you were coming over this weekend. She's not home right now, but she will be in a few minutes. Do you just want to head over? Katelyn's there at the second." Garroth said after a moment of us just talking. "Sure! I'll head over in a minute. Umm, is Dante here? I haven't seen him this whole time." I asked taking Eli in my arms. "Yeah, but he's taking a nap in his room." Garroth said yawning. I guess it was 8:00 so I can't blame him for being tired. If he has a part time job that requires getting up early he would need to go to bed soon. "Okay. Don't want to bother him. I'll be on my way. Thanks for letting me come over!" I leashed Eli up and waved them good bye. "Bye Karii!" They said together.

I went strait home. It was late and I didn't want to head home any later than I needed to. She was expecting me on Sunday any ways. I unleashed Eli and she went running around house trying  to find Miranda. "We're home Miranda!" I called out. I felt lonely again as it came back with barks. Why always barks? They just make me feel so much more alone in the house. I wasn't alone in the house but I felt lonely. I walked to my room and kicked my shoes off onto the floor. "Now I sleep. Now I talk to myself like a loon. Now I continue talking to myself. Now I pull out my phone and watch YouTube. I'm an amazing human being. Living a perfect life." I sigh and pull out my phone. Like I said, "Now I watch YouTube."